Meh, that's why we're all here. Something to do while kickin it to our favorite bands. As relzaxing as it is, you can't always just lay in bed and let your 15 gigs of songs continuously play, you need something to keep you busy, especially when you have a.d.d.

Attention Deficit Disorder, that coupled with my O.D.D. (Oppositional Defiancy Disorder [No, I didn't make that up]) makes for an unncooperative and constantly day-dreaming Mike.

i cant seem to get my new one to work. still trying to resize it. can you see my current one though? exhumed kicks ass
~gR~

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
@Genocide Roach-Cool red X you have there ;) nope I can't see your avatar.

figures. and for some reason i cant get my tattoo as an avatar
~gR~

< -------- Best avatar ever, period. :)

Originally posted by CONCLAVE OBSCURUM
There is an avatar with this girl walking in the street and big boobs.. wanna see that!!!

I believe that was Gnuckell's old avatar you're referring to. I'm pretty sure he changed it now.

My god, if it weren't for re-sizing qualms I'd ph33r how much we'd see this being used as an avatar...

yourock.jpg

I love mine, but Russell has my favorite. Another one I really like... I don't know who it is, but it's a portion of the cover from Opeth - Deliverance with a blinding light flooding from the curtains. Awesome.

Mine is Gandalf, by the way. If I ever change it, it will probably be something related to Lord of the Rings.