Originally posted by CONCLAVE OBSCURUM
Come on...

<----------

the best!!!

yourock.jpg

Hmmm....well I hate many things about humanity but I can generally find something beautiful about anyone, plus there is always music and skateboarding if all else fails. maybe they have a similar outlook, I dunno, I'm a tired bag of shit right now.

Hmmm...then I could guess what you'll say to this. We, over at www.forums.allrpg.com were arguing about retarded people and somebody said that we should kill off retarded people and severly crippled people who can contribute less than we give them to stay alive. What do you think?

it's just that when i see that stance on morals, usually it means the person wishes to do without morals because of the guilt immorality causes

no guilt. i wish that i could kill humans but there are laws against that because of morals. and that i think if humans had no morals we would not be so avanced and destroying the planet as much as we are.

I just wish that we were all still dependent on ourselves so that Natural Selection would be in greater effect.

EDIT: Good point, Napalm, about destroying the planet.

I don't like the fact that while we, the U.S., are keeping millions alive who without people feeding them, waiting for them while they rest in bed and such, other people with no disease and of young age are starving to death.