Awaiting Merchandice

vivi3rd

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2005
England, West Sussex
hi

i order 5 symp-x albums from the offical website and i have had not emails about my item being dispatched or anything...im very concerned and i dont know who i should talk to. i am very eger to get these CD's as i have only hurd a few of there songs and think they rock. so if anyone could help me out please do

thanks

I am sorry to hear that. When I ordered items from the SX shop I recieved them two days later. I was really surprised how fast it got to me.

its been 3 weeks now...im getting worred coz thats a lot of money for someone not working :'( any email address were i can see were my delivary is?

You want to email Glenn, Baron of all Merchandise that pertains to the Symphony of X.

He posts here on the board as WhoFooldU, but his email is: merchandise at symphony x dot com or glenn at symphonyx dot com.

I am also from the UK, and my items have always got here in just a few days :/

Yeah, my last order, I didn't get an email, either. I wish they'd send at least a confirmation email to let you know it went through. I'm actually not too happy with the clothing purchases I made. Who ever is doing the merch creation is not doing too good a job. My SyX hat is embroidered off-center, and my hockey jersey, after one wash, already has two holes in it. :(

I ordered a lot of stuff from the website and they all came in such a short time.
one thing you must do with the clothing.
You must wash them in cold water with similar colors and always turn the shirt ,t shirt or longsleeve whatever inside out and put it to machine like that. And never iron the picture.

any merch questions, comments, concerns can be directed to me at glenn at symphonyx dot com or merchandise at symphonyx dot com. Thanks for the cover Kazahana :)

weenur: shoot me a message about that jersey.

Unless you hear otherwise, you can bet that your package goes out no later than 2 days after you place the order. Glenn is on the ball with this stuff..I know, I watched him at it every day for over a year and a half.

That said, if you have a problem with your order or your merch, send Glenn an e-mail & get it handled, don't just come bitch here (none of your fellow posters, save Glenn, can do anything for you anyway). The address to do so is right there at the bottom of the website's merch pages, or you can check the contact page for Glenn's e-mail addy; the info is right there if you look for it.

coolsnow7 said:
Yeah, glenn, you guys need to make a hoodie.

Hoodie?? You mean like those Divine Wings ones that came and went? Or did you meant more like the Odyssey ones that were sold on tour. Hey, you snooze you lose.

Glenn <--- evil hoodie ogre:Spin:

So far, my Divine Wings shirt has been holding up well in the wash, and I'd guess it's been through 2 or 3 times already. I've been making sure to turn it inside out, and I don't wash clothes with hot water anyway...so to this point, I can attest to soulshred's instructions. They seem to work. :)

soulshred said:
I ordered a lot of stuff from the website and they all came in such a short time.
one thing you must do with the clothing.
You must wash them in cold water with similar colors and always turn the shirt ,t shirt or longsleeve whatever inside out and put it to machine like that. And never iron the picture.
I always wash darks in cold with other darks. My momma dun raised me gooood. ;) As for turning them inside out, well, I don't think it would have prevented the the holes from happening.

I certainly don't blame Glenn for anything. For all I know, the machine may have caused the two holes, or something else in the wash. I doubt it, but it is possible. It was simply really disheartening to see that. It was bound to become my favorite lounging/beer drinking shirt. :)

Jax

i posted this thread coz i really didnt know what to do, i certainly did not come ehre to bitch about my items or anything along those lines. im new here and i was confused on who to talk to. i have now resived a msg from whofooldyou and hope that this will get sorted out

It'd make sense to send a question to the person handling the merchandise..his contact info is all over the SymX website (which you've obciously been to if you managed to put in a merch order).. ;)

I ordered a t-shirt off there about a month ago.. only took about a week I think. Very smooth transaction.

i think my V shirt had been returned and they re-sold it to me. it was all faded and already has a couple holes in it. i still love it. and they should've kept the skllcap/beanie on the site. i was gonna order it.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i think my V shirt had been returned and they re-sold it to me. it was all faded and already has a couple holes in it. i still love it. and they should've kept the skllcap/beanie on the site. i was gonna order it.

Did you even e-mail the site if you had a piece of defective merch?? You do not know how many simple issues can be solved in this manner.

beanies...sorry you missed out, but they have been either on the road with the band or on the website from a period of March 2003 to late 2004. It's funny how people decide that they actually want something once it is no longer available. Here's a hint. You snooze, you lose. It's the same way with the Divine Wings hoodies. There was a limited number and they came and went. Reprinting was never in consideration when they were first done.

hope that clears up a few issues.

All the best, Glenn