Awakening the Revenant EP 100% DONE (HOOD REAMPS, CHARLES J MIX/MASTER)

Can someone move this to the Off-Topic part of the forum? I didn't mean to cause more clutter haha.

"... We write music that is technical, heavy, and has something unique for everyone to like."

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but where is the "unique" part?
Lord I haven't changed that in forever... hahaha. Will switch that part up asap.
But yeah, I understand what you mean and take no offence because our guitarist writes ALL the songs... I just write all the bass parts you guys BETTER not talk shit about... ;)

And do you not have anything positive to say or are you just not a fan of deathcore in general? (which I totally get... no one here is haha)

Sounds ridiculous as all hell.

@Dan: I noticed that too actually. I even turned my monitors down during the intro thinking the music would be even louder than the intro was, but was super surprised when the music came in.

Thanks guys!!! =D Love hearing some positive responses. And yeah the intro is loud as FUCK, haha.
it sounds brootal ;)
I guess it's a good combo of good tracking/mixing ;)
Tracking, edits (everything except vocals, thanks Jeff!), and programmed drums were done by myself! Thanks. :)

I love how raunchy and fucked up this whole thing is. Dirty dirty dirty, just how it should be for the style. Helps mask a lot of the inhuman-ness that programmed drums can otherwise do to mixes. Sick!

Sounds really cool. The programmed drums sound really good! I really dig the guitar sound too, really dark and brutal. There are some weird vocal tuning artifacts in "Conqueror" though.

Not a fan of the style, but JESUS the low end of the bass is super heavy, I feel it in my chest most of the song. Nice!

Haha, thanks again for the compliments on the programmed drums. While they're not perfect (of course) this was the first serious project I've ever used just Superior on, so I did my best at the time! =D
The bass is also definitely super prominent in the low lows, which I LOVED hearing when we got it back... seeing as I'm the bass player... ;) haha