Ayreon 01011001

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
only mentioning it because Jonas is on it as we all know
don't know if the album is out yet but i heardthe promo and it sounds pretty cool.
Not as good as "The human equation" but it's pretty good.
strange that there are no posts regarding this in the last 2 pages.

Search button

and who the fuck are you!?

Jk.. what happened to yer going away speech. Missed us too much?

had a few spare moments
not really here

got all excited by the åsomeness of the new Tumnbath track so I dropped by UM to see what's shaking

to each his own
i would admit it took me a while to get into it as opposing to "HE" which i liked from the first listen(until it got me depressed and i couldn't listen to it anymore- same thing happened with opeth's damnation by the way")
and for the record I love cheesy music...and i don't think Jonas' parts sucked and it was partialy written by anneke and i always loved the gathering(even though she's not in it anymore)

gå ost gå!:headbang:

i REALLY enjoy it! i haven't heard the human equation so i wouldn't know if it is in fact better or worse than that release.
It's has some very strange parts but i love anneke's voice (and Jonas of course)
one thing i haven't heard was that part where Jonas growls from that sample we first heard
where is that on 01011001?

i REALLY enjoy it! i haven't heard the human equation so i wouldn't know if it is in fact better or worse than that release.
It's has some very strange parts but i love anneke's voice (and Jonas of course)
one thing i haven't heard was that part where Jonas growls from that sample we first heard
where is that on 01011001?

there's no doubt that HE is better than 01...
it's better musically, it's longer, the concept is better.
and the growls on the sample are not jonas...jonas doesn't growl like that.
I think Arjen left that growling part out to make a growl free album this time.

on HE on the other hand there are growls by Mikael from opeth
and some screams by Devin Townsend and general gayness by James LaBrie who got the lead role in the album.
buy HE now...you won't regret it, it's very versitile...got something for everyone

Its a cool album but Arjens lyrics just keep getting worse and worse...
There were many times where I found myself laughing and cringing at what these cool singers were singing.