Is this Jonas Renkse on the upcoming Ayreon album?

damn... his growl has gotten better than ever before :)

(still, we dont know if his voice can take an entire song.... otherwise, he can be the new bloodbath singer :p)

He did murder when I saw 'em last year so the answer is yes, plus on record you can do separate takes anyhow. His vox live sounded much better than the original with mikael. Very good harsh vocals, which is a style i'm usually not so fond of.

Indeed, they do Murder quite often Live, but they always end with it, and thats the only growl song they do, since his vocal cords get a brutal beating when he growls.

Agreed. I would rather him save his voice for what he does best. The cleans yo nasssss.

I like that pic
jonas_arjen.jpg

Jonas looks pissed off in that picture.

I would love to hear some growls like that in the next Katatonia album it would be amazing to hear a combination, they have never really done much of that.

"A Night on the Town" feat. one jonas renkse with other special guests. Coming straight to your nearest car wash. Look for it!

I would fucking love to hear I.C.S. Vortex from Dimmu Borgir sing on the new album. He's got an insanely beautiful voice. Also Ben from Sybreed would be killer.