Is this Jonas Renkse on the upcoming Ayreon album?

When I listened it and read that thread, I was wondering if they're all deaf or something with most of these guesses, sounds to me soo clearly to be Jonas.
But maybe I'm the deaf one lol
And the roar at the end sounds a bit like the vocals he did in October Tide.

yup that has to be him....!!!!...no doubt.....killer vox man...that dude CAN SING..!!!!....lvoein it...looks liek another Ayreaon album that i'll be buying.....PEAC EOUT

Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN), Tom S. Englund (EVERGREY), Ty Tabor (KING'S X), Magali Luyten (VIRUS IV), Simone Simons (EPICA) and Liselotte Hegt (DIAL)

other guests in the album

The people posting all these other names in that thread are mongoloids. Steven Wilson? lol

Definitely sounds just like Jonas.

renkse has a very original voice of his own, is a productive musician and can jot down some nice lyrics here and there from time to time. but is he a "good vocalist?" hardly. you know what i mean if you have heard him live

renkse has a very original voice of his own, is a productive musician and can jot down some nice lyrics here and there from time to time. but is he a "good vocalist?" hardly. you know what i mean if you have heard him live

he sometimes is very similar to the cure's robert smith - the delivery and all, which isn't a bad thing at all. previously i think he used to lack confidence during live shows (like in that black sessions dvd) but he has improved a great deal now, as he was very good on that live consternation album.