Is this Jonas Renkse on the upcoming Ayreon album?

Damn, it really does sound like Jonas, and if thats him growling at the end *which it really does it sound like him again*... i hope he throws some in, on the next album !

Whoa.. I just keep listening to that sample. Bone-chilling good! And the grunter must be Jonas too. otherwise, it wouldn't be on that sample :p

listen to the R in fear about 1.47 in the sample.. it is exactly the same R´s that Yo-naz uses in TGCD..
i´d say yes.

Id definitively say no, thats not his growl though.. it doesnt sound like he used to do (although that might have changed since the last growl Katatonia used with him..)

I think it can wery well be his growling. Maybe a little bit different from Dance of December Souls, but IMO better than back then.
I can't be really sure about the goodness of his current growling skills, 'cause there are just few words he's growling in that sample.

Yeah, thats him, allright. He sounds a little different. But the way he pronounces some of the words give it away.

This is pretty cool. Ayreon is not one of my favourite.. uh.. projects, but good stuff, indeed. And i HAVE to check out the new album now..

You guys have to be retarded if you don't know that is for sure jonas. wtf awesome! .. by the way you guys are weird.

AYREON, the brainchild of Dutch guitarist/composer Arjen Lucassen, has posted an audio sample of the next guest singer who will appear on the the band's upcoming album, tentatively due late 2007/early 2008: KATATONIA frontman Jonas P. Renske. Other vocalists scheduled to appear on the CD include Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN), Tom S. Englund (EVERGREY), Ty Tabor (KING'S X), Magali Luyten (VIRUS IV), Simone Simons (EPICA) and Liselotte Hegt (DIAL). A total of fifteen singers have been confirmed to guest on the album, with more to be added.

Yeah dude