Azal, no flame here. Just a talk.

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Quote: Originally Posted by azal
ledmag you're a fucking idiot.

try speaking greek as well as he speaks english you tool.

your views are so narrow and ethnocentric, you have zero knowledge beyond what goes on in your back yard and what you read in your local hick newspaper and watch on your basic cable news channels.

open your fucking eyes, a try to gain a wider persective of the world and it's issues beyond the US.

Until then every intelligent, educated person that reads your posts will consider you a redneck ignoramous, as do I.

same thing goes for the sins guy...

*insert post by ledmag where he calls me a "nut-eater" or something equally clever, here*
Ok, here goes.

IM going to explain something to you. I dont care what you think of me. YOu dont know what im doing in the 3rd world thread. If you had read the post i made just before yours, you would know.

The 3rd world thread is not to be taken seriously. I started that thread and acted the way I acted to prove to the 2 brizilians that they were acting stupid. SO i acted stupid as well. Just as you ahev done in the past (is it ok only when you do it?)

If you notice, i have chatted with dragon lord on this war, and didnt say one bad thing to him or against him. Cause he did the same for me. That should say something right there.

The sooner you figure out some things, the better you will be.

I jumped you the 1st time over what you said about about KY. I didnt tell you till now, I expected you once again to know what you did, and to know why i was flaming. I had never flamed you before. SO in that respect, you were acting childlish, and brainless just as i haev acted in the 3rd world thread..In the end, i have nothing against you that really amounts to anything important.

No one is without guilt. not you, not me noone.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, i dont know if the things i read and see are truth or lies, i do my best to seperate them. I haev a very opened mind, and i read papers from all over the world. Just like the interview i read on a egyptian common man, who said that the looters and the happy ppl in iraq were being paid by the USA...well, i look at that like its a lie.

as far as basic cable, i had my satilight cut off 3 yrs ago. That wasnt basic, and now i watch my mums tv when i see news. Otherwise i read it. Not becouse it was beyond my expenses, but becouse i grew tired of teh same programs on over 100 channels.

Bottom line is: You can think what you want of me, if i cared, i wouldnt act the way i do at times on this board. BUt i must call you on one thing once again, YOU HAVE ACTED THE FOOL time and again, just as I. SO you should sweep your own doorway while your sweeping mine.

You can have your opinion, and iwill not knock it, but when you KNock me, and you knock someone elses opinion, then your just wrong. I may go about pointing these things out in a fucked up fashion, but dude, i haev respect for you in other terms. I cant respect your opinion when you dont respect mine.

I suppose i should know better than to try to give riddles to ppl of such a young age, and lack of LIFE experience, like you( no offence, but thats how i see it. I mean, sure i was out of line, but you didnt stop to ask why i was out of line, you just took it upon yourself to say that ledmag is a fuckin barbarian. Of which, i suppose i may be in some conetxts), I should have known you wouldnt understand. Perhaps i should start skipping the riddles and paraphrasings and just get to the point sometimes. Cause all you did in regards to the 3rd world thread was come in late, and read, and didnt think about other replies and posts i have gave to other members, such as tee, and dragonlord, adn a few others concerning the war. You didnt even ask what the 2 brazilizn punks did. You just knocked me, not knowing whay i was knocking someone else.

I hope i have cleared up some things for you....as far as sin, well, i cant speak for him, but i will speak for myself, he and i DO NOT SHARE the same opinion on this war. ITs to him to eleaborate on his own doings. ALl i can say is that i do not support his opinion 100 %.

Thanks for your time.

PS...im not gonna be like you say "insert insult from azal" you know why? Cause you just may not insult me. Just as i did not insult you in this reply to your post in the 3rd world thread. And IMO, that says something positive in my corner.

as i said....thanks for your time.

I made the mistake of calling him a redneck yokel 18 months ago, Azal. Big mistake. :)

He's not a bad guy, once you realize you shouldn't take everything he says seriously, he might not actually mean something. Well, except the above statement, that was probably serious.
loco.gif

Great post Led!!fuck 'im if he can't take a joke
Nolordy ,how is the hangover sir? and if you do not have one,start the game to gather one NOW!!!

See ya in rehab (I'll be the guy with the rum bottle)

Ah, there are so many battles being settled on this board these days. Remember when they used to go on and on and on and on. Ah, the good days.

thebigyetti said:
i wonder how long its gonna take azal to get his foot out of his mouth?

actually, it's the weekend and I have a life and haven't seen a computer since friday afternoon.

plus it's too late, and I don't feel like deciphering ledmags awful spelling and grammar at this early hour.

maybe I'll read this post and say something tommorrow.

AZAL>>Well, ill tell ya what you little immature prick, fuck you then. I told you in the header no FLAME. U had to semi flame before you even read anything you slacker.

Just totally disregard the first post in this thread. Your not fucking worth SPITTING ON.

UNLESS, you can back up and change what you ve said to date in THIS thread. Otherwise, your everything plus MORE of what youve called me in the 3rd world thread. And YOU are the proof. I mean shit fire man, WHAT DOES NO FLAME MEAN? IT means im was NOT gonna be rude to you. WHy did you haev to be rude to me? ANd you made yourself even RUDER by speaking to someone other than ME about ME.

Ledmag...

I don't give a shit.

you are all internet entities, I don't care.

I'm not going to respect someone who speaks out of their ass on topics they know nothing about.

you know nothing about the reality of war, you are completely detached.
You watch it and react to it like a Holywood movie.
Your head is filled with images of liberated Iraqi's with "thank you USA" signs and glorious mustacheod smiles, fed to you be the US media in a style of propaganda that can be only likened to that of Nazi Germany.

I feel no need to apologize to you, to be internet buddies with you, or to read your long-winded posts that in essence go nowhere.

There are no rules of conduct on these forums, I can be plenty rude, and I will when I feel I want to be.

But I'd rather post midget pics if possible, so stop with these dumb war and personal gayness threads.

the unregisterd fuck was me. Didnt realize i was not logged in.

Ok, it seems AZAL probably did read this entire thread. Cause he went to the 3rd world thread and wrote some useless stuff, after he worked very hard to decifer what i posted there.

Thank you Azal. I now know how you really are. Thats all i have to say. You can elaborate on my thoughts all you want, since your a great mind reader anyway.

But rest assured, if you snap off in a smart ass way, we will be here forever. All you haev to do is read, and take my originating post for what it says. You can take it and get on withyourself, or you can leave it. It is in the end, up to you.

azal said:
Ledmag...

I don't give a shit.

**good deal, BUt why do you act as if you care?**

you are all internet entities, I don't care.

**ON this line, i think your lying. Otherwise, you wouldnt haev popped off**

I'm not going to respect someone who speaks out of their ass on topics they know nothing about.

**dont want you to respect me personally, you will not understand, so i will not elaborate further on this**

you know nothing about the reality of war, you are completely detached.
You watch it and react to it like a Holywood movie.
Your head is filled with images of liberated Iraqi's with "thank you USA" signs and glorious mustacheod smiles, fed to you be the US media in a style of propaganda that can be only likened to that of Nazi Germany.

**Thats your opinion of me. I know about war. Ive been beaten nearly to death, and i have beaten ppl nearly to death(and i msure it will happen both ways again sometime). My father was nearly killed in war. I haev lived in war in that respect for 30 yrs.
you say my news is propaganda, but you think it impossible for your news to be anything but wrong. That says lots for you. I am in support of of the fall of Saddam. That was IT. NOthing more, nothing less. You ahev no clue how i react in real life, you cant see my face no more than i can yours.***

I feel no need to apologize to you, to be internet buddies with you, or to read your long-winded posts that in essence go nowhere.

**Goddamn man, i dont want you to say sorry to me. I wanted and still wnat you to know what i was about. That was the only reason for this trhead. oh and to show you that your no different than me. YOu say hurtfull words, you say mean things, you call names, etc. BUt like most ppl who are young mined and bodied, you dont see your follies, only the follies of other ppl.**

There are no rules of conduct on these forums, I can be plenty rude, and I will when I feel I want to be.

***Then why cant i have the same? WHy cant i be rude and you not jump me? Your making a paradox. Once again, only you are in the right when you pop off your mouth***

But I'd rather post midget pics if possible, so stop with these dumb war and personal gayness threads.

**If thats the case, then when you told me in your bday thread, that ppl sometimes think you gay, perhaps they have the right to. And you call me a hick, you call me uneducated. Go ahead and post your little midget pics.

ANd you still cant see the similarities between you and I, the way we act?***

LOL another one of these hm intelligent threads

ledmag proving he´s some smartass hehe yeah, get on with it, dude. fight them dumbasses

hows live?