AZAL, i hope the USA sends a nuke right up your filthy ass

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
azal
love is the answer

the dude with the penguins avatar, despite his poor taste in sport teams, pretty much has the idea of the entire situation in a nutshell.

everyone else in the thread that tried to say something pretty much came off like the typical redneck, ledmagian American that can't even find Kosovo on a map, much less try and understand the history behind it and why it's "such a big deal."

You just cant leave things alone can you. Your a fucking redneck yourself.

I hope you and your family die a horrible death by the hands of USA soldiers in your fucking living room. I hope the sioldiers tear your eye lids off and rape your fucking mother and make you watch.

whos asking for help piss head? And i dont post on every comment i dont like....if i did, thats pretty much all id be doing.
BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!

30b0841.jpg

Because he's likely not serious, despite the appearance. Used to do that all the time in the beginning.

If he is really 35, this is very pathetic.

Well he is 35 and you must respect your elders boy and don't jump into discutions of the elders , he posted that because he spended some time on this board and know the members way better than you ... he had a reason ...... now go play with your barbie dolls