I just made a win ass burger

Kiss The Void

Captain Awesome
Feb 23, 2004
Fresno, California
okay, just a bit of a background.

i'm a big fan of doing cooking on the fly, iron chef style, i go into my kitchen and find whatever the fuck and make whatever the fuck out of it.

also, i'm a big fan of alton brown, and i love most of his recipes, and i like to base a lot of my cooking on adaptations of his recipes.

and in advance, i appologize to nolordy for not doing this while he was here visiting as i think he would have enjoyed this nearly as much as i did.

okay, i make this meat loaf, based on an alton brown meatloaf....what really makes it go is it's combination of spices, and the glaze....which i based my burger on.

i just did my patty in pan....i seasoned it with a bit of ground cumin, chili powder and cayenne powder. about a pinch and a half of the chili and a moderate pinch of the others.

i used onions and grilled them right along side the burger, toss them in the pan as small cut as you can get them, when the burger has only about 1/3 to 1/4 way to go.

then add the cheese of your choice if you wish, i'd recomend a softer flavored cheese as you don't really want anything that's going to clash with the seasonings.

then i topped it with about 2 tablespoons of kethchup, mixed with about a teaspoon and a half of honey, and 2 big pinches of ground cumin, and a couple dashes of worcesteshire sauce.

there are a lot of other options you could do with your vegetables and what not, but that's just what i had in the fridge.

now i'm going to go call someone to repair my roof, as my erection punched a fucking hole in it.

Gore Storm81 (9:31:11 PM): threadicle posted.
NoLordyCapone (9:31:36 PM): Yeah, I refrained from calling you a dick.
NoLordyCapone (9:31:44 PM): I now do so for not making me one.
NoLordyCapone (9:31:46 PM): Dick!

It was all true! THE BURGER IS FUCKING AWESOME. Everyone must make this! (Sorry, I ate it before camera came.)

2.5lbs Ground Beef
1.5 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon mustard
1.5 cups rolled oats
1 onion chopped
2 eggs
2 cups grated white cheese

Mix thoroughly and press in a greased pan.

Top with ketchup and bake at 350 for 45-50min. covered with foil.

Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 min. till ketchup browns.

Anybody else think that Kiss the Void made a burger that actually won some ass?