Azal, no flame here. Just a talk.

serge>>>Not an IM INTELLEGANT thread. ITs a YOUR A FOOL AS WELL thread to azal. Im not sayin im intellegent.
Just tryin to remind HIM that he made fun of KY, before he and I ever spoke for teh first time, and he has done the same sort of stuff he attacked me for. Even IF , yes IF he does understand what im talkin about, he isnt gonna admit it here.

Im faceing up to acting like a child, even told WHY i acted that way.

He has not admitted to acting in the above described manners.

ANd sure im a smart ass. BUT SO IS AZAL.

I'm completely lost.

from what I can gather...either you thing I'm an insensitive, pompous asshole or you want to make out with me.

which one is it?

let me know tommorow by lunchtime so that I can buy some ranch dressing and condoms if the situation should call for them.

AZAL, is that a cameromullet, ultamullet, Joemullet, femmullet, meximullet, or classicalmullet? I can tell you have a mullet but what style you are sporting in unknow. Can you inliten us please. lol

Azal, I think comparing the US to nazi germany is a little strong, brother.
I know we have a long track record of meddling in other nations' business, particularly in central and south america. it seems that meddling is always a byproduct of a militarily dominant nation for better or worse.

LEDMAG...remember dude when your crew came over to flame the SA board, those were wild times, but where have the rest gone, BWD, Darkspot, and her buddy...hmmm.

I was comparing the media to Nazi propaganda, not the country as a whole.

I think my assessment is pretty accurate.

I recently heard that the CIA doesn't want to release to the public it's policy on releasing information to the public.

sayin'

actually, the media has always loved to stick a fork in the govt., witness Vietnam, Watergate...the US media is so competitive, I really don't see your point. but hey, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

I will say one thing, the "embedded reporter" concept was a masterstroke by the pentagon. those reporters are not going to be critical when they've formed a bond with the troops they're with. but we've had a number of reporters speaking out about that very issue, and criticizing it.

ref. the CIA, spooks are the same wherever you go. they are secretive by their very nature. I would hardly expect them to reveal anything, unless forced.

AZAL>>>Your not lost. My writings in my last post to you hit home. Its true. You are what you haev been bitching at. Oh and yeah, you were also defending your girlfriends honour i suppose. SInce she is from BRAZIL, thats gotta be one reason you poped your mouth.

BTW, Azal doesnt have a mullet. I saw a pic of him at the never pic page. ANd the little ugly dirty lookin fucker made fun of me. GET SOME CLEAN CLOTHES AND TAKE A BATH YOU STINKER, Ishould have known. POps his mouth, but doesnt knw how to turn on the WATER in the TUB, or wash teh clothes hey. WE HAVE A THING CALLED A WASHING MACHINE, and we also have a DRYER. Look into those products VAGRAINT.

If someone hasnt a link, let me know.

Oh and AZAL again, whats with you and your GUY friend RUBBING COCKS? Ive seen women rub their cooters together, but you 2 are COCK RUBBING. Oh and if i were you, I would worry more about GETTING MY ASS CLEAN than worrying about GRAMMER and spelling. At least words DONT STINK.
And once more ill tell you.,...I haev proven to myself and others that YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING GOODIE 2 SHOES. Your a TOOL as you called me.

lIZARD>>>Those guys were good for fun flames. Im sure they would have noticed teh similarities between AZALs actions here at the board with my actions and theirs, and they would rub it in his face. BUt i supoose they haev other better things to do.

AZAL>>>YEs, I see the irony in your FAGGOTRY post poll. ANd its ok for you to do to BRITTAn what i did to BRAZIL?

Thats even more reason to say FUCK OFF and get a bath.

:*

there was no irony in that poll.

just a whole bunch of funny stereotypes.

I can rub cocks with my guy friends because I'm confident in my heterosexuality and simulated buttlove pics are always funny.

why do you think I don't shower? is your computer of the scratch and sniff variety?

I'm wearing the same clothes because the pictures were taken the same day, about 2 hours apart.

i wasn't defending my girlfriends honor, i wasn't even responding to you, but to Sin.

don't you think that someone who grew up and was educated in brazil would know more about the countries history than someone you is reading stuff of the net in America?
that's all i was saying.

my girlfriend is mad hot though.

kisses,

azal

first, i go to the net in germany, OZ, britan, etc. NOT JUST USA dill.
2nd, Yes, you were talking to me, i was the one saying things about BRAZIL, not SIN, once again your confussed.

The fatc that you said BRITISH FAGGOTRY is no different than i calling brazil 3rd world.

Im sure your girl lots of brazilian history. Im just saying what i read. Im not the only one to read, or say it, im just the one who you saw sayin it.

I was not talking about your clothes, being worn in 2 pics, talking about the fact that you just LOOK DIRTY. Unkept, intiedy, etc.

Im confident in sexuality as well, but i am not going to press my cock against another guys...well...COCK.

ANd your hair, not going to ditch your haur style, cause im sure its YOU, but its filthy looking as well. I figured you for a higher standard type guy.

You say your girl is TOP notch looking. Im sure you think so. WOuld one of teh girls in the pic be your GIRL? One looks young, one looks nice.

And you told me already that your girlfriend being from BRAZIL knows more about brazere than I do. You told me that in teh 3rd world thread.

The irony, yeah, you were tellin SIN about the Irony. Have you forgotten the irony of which you were reffereing to?

Dude, your losing your memory, or perhaps the dirt is clogging your vision.

the irony was in the "all time 4 eva" thing...

juxtaposing my fluent and correct writing style with the ghetto internet slang.

I use pomade in my hair, it's the greatest.

it makes your hair look like you haven't showered in 3 days, but it smells like jolly ranchers.

the girls in my pic are my cousins.
one is almost 40 and the other is 12, so...no.

Mmmmm, Jolly Ranchers.....I'm a big fan of the purple ones.

BTW, this thread is full of hilarity. :Spin::loco: I love it when people try to be hardasses on the internet. It's so awesome.