Baby Chick Nation

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Does any one ever take responsibility for their own actions these days?!?! Today I witnessed a trifecta of idiocy at mi trabaja el stupido. The primary incident of note involved some bitch who left a box of chocolates and balloons at our North Mezzanine entrance. She wasn't allowed visitation in to maternity, so she made an arrangement with a nurse to come down and retrieve the gift to pass it along to her cousin. Well to make a long story short the nurse never showed up, and the items remained at the entrance for 17 HOURS, only to be eventually swooped up by another visitor. Finders keepers I say! The balloons/chocolates appeared to be discarded and were fair game by Darwinian law. After reviewing 2 days of video footage to reach a resolve, I informed the bint of exactly what happened to her precious gift and she had the audacity, the gall, the thoughtless temerity, to demand reparations. The niglet/gypsy/insert lowest common ethnic denomination here/ really believed that she was entitled to reimbursement for her error. We as a society have become a nation of baby chicks, suckling at our neighbor's teat. Zero accountability, every social fumble is the fault of your fellow man. (Multi-million dollar lawsuit against Mcdonalds for spilling hot coffee on oneself, anyone?) Please note my friends, that nobody ever agreed to take responsibility of said package, and if any one did agree to watch it for a brief spell it was done as a courtesy with it clearly being explained to the broad that she was taking the full risk of leaving the items unaccounted for in good faith. As I gave this Mama Josh the run down, with perniciousness and scorn in her throat, she expelled her venomous retort at my ever so caring and empathetic character with the expectation that I would crack like the mattress on Starr Jones wedding night. I kindly stated to her that she was going to have to "live and learn". Needless to say she didn't take too kindly to this advice.

I'd only wager to guess who she'll be voting for come Nov. :erk:

The American Meteorological Society has reported that matching snow crystals were discovered in Wisconsin in 1988 by Nancy Knight of the National Center for Atmospheric Research :danceboy: