bachelor party this weekend past

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
for a (on-again, off-again close) friend of 10 years; consisted of 4 xboxes linked together and a few swilly beers.

i wish i could describe the nuances and weirdness of it as intricate, anecdotal prose for the people that read this board, but i won't. your posts smell of shit and most of you can fuck right the fuck off.

suffice to say, i would have felt sorry for any poor stripping woman to enter that place.

as the party wound down, a bunch of us sat around on a porch and somehow the conversation turned to vasectomies.

the main proponent was a 40ish loudmouth italian dude getting drunk on seabreezes who ran a fantasy football league and fronted a long-island based "new wave funk" band in the early 80's. he said they were signed to a major label.

goddamnit. this isn't working.

[mood | shitty]

[music | Laskoviy May: Sedaya noch]

Never do I hate my roommates more than when they are doing things at home. Mostly it's just Jan. She's pretty much wayyy way down on my list of favorites. Is it unreasonable for her to share ONE LITTLE beer out of a case of 12 with me? It's not like a) I drink her liquor all the goddamned time, or b) I don't share my stuff with her. I guess she seems miserly to me because if I had beer or wine or whatever, I wouldn't mind if she had some of it. I offered her "bar price" for one ($2) and she actually accepted, at which point I realized this was lame and rescinded my offer. She's sharing it with everyone in the house except me, and that makes her a bitch. Anyway, if I had know this weekend would be so lame, I would have gone home to my parents' house again.

I got pulled over last week and towed because my license is revoked and since I never drive I didn't know about it. That was fun. I have a court hearing where I'm going to try to lower my fine. Grr. Now I can't take a chance at driving at home because if I get caught again, I'll get arrested---FUN!

Also last week, I got a call from a Detective Kennerson from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I panicked, thinking "What illegalities have I committed lately?" Actually he was calling to let me know that my car, which was stolen almost exactly two years ago, has been recovered in driveable condition. That is all the information I currently have about it.

the only bachelor party i've ever been to was supposed to be a strip club trip, but was derailed by a PS2 and the whole evening was spent in front of the TV drinking rum and playing racing games.

this really isn't working

can someone revert me to age 16 and show me a place where i can coexist with a race sans electronics or cliques? they can even still be capitalists, i don't care.

prognosis: fucked

xfer said:
the only bachelor party i've ever been to was supposed to be a strip club trip, but was derailed by a PS2 and the whole evening was spent in front of the TV drinking rum and playing racing games.

this makes me feel a little better.

I've only been to one bachelor party and it was completely ridiculous. I got to see a friend's older brother who used to beat up on me get his nuts shaved (he was the best man).

so, call me naive, but if the groom alludes to fucking around w/ a nursing student later that night (the jury is out/undecided), in his blog, is that grounds to boycott the wedding?

what if the preceding entry has a preamble about picking yourself up when you're feeling down, and then posting HATEBREED lyrics? is that a valid point of protest?

goatschool said:
so, call me naive, but if the groom alludes to fucking around w/ a nursing student later that night (the jury is out/undecided), in his blog, is that grounds to boycott the wedding?

what if the preceding entry has a preamble about picking yourself up when you're feeling down, and then posting HATEBREED lyrics? is that a valid excuse?
i would boycott anything that alludes to HATEBREED lyrics personally.

but seriously, i would not attend the wedding just out of moral principle if i knew the groom was cheating around right before the wedding. that is just sleazy.