The Show this past weekend...

I am extremely happy to hear that the evergery show is kickin ass! I live in the U.S. and my only chance to see them is going to be the ProgPower fest in Atlanta this fall. I cant wait! Evergery has to be one of the best progressive bands on the planet. I hope these guys can deliver the same brilliance on stage as they do on their albums.

I Whant Evergrey To Stockholm Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredlund said:
and I even caught he's drumstick!!!

I took like... 22 pics and I have an exellent bootleg of the show. the only bad things is that
1. there are a lot of irretating "whistles" and
2, it cuts at the last chorus of "The Masterplan", but otherwise, the recording is exellent.

hörs. mvh emil.

Could you maybe provide me with this bootleg, one way or another?

fredlund said:
here's the setlist:
Evergrey
Stockholm, Klubben
20/4/2003

Congrats on catching that drumstick :)
Would love to see those photos if you have them posted anywhere on the internet. I brought my camera but the damned thing ran out of batteries and the new ones we bought were dead too! F**k

That first opening act was my friend Teddy (ex Mayadome) Möller and his latest creation Loch Vostok. They have an album coming out sometime soon hopefully. They play from time to time in Uppsala.

Cheers,
Suzanne

fredlund said:

So you caught my stick?? cool! Hope I didn't hit you anyware. =)
When we did Motala Metal Fest, I threw one of my sticks out in the audience. And it accidently hit a guy in the front row, in the head! And the stick broke(!) (Now that's presicion! :b) Luckly, he guy was allright and continued headbanging..=)

So be aware out there! you're maybe next... he he =)

Saxiquine said:
Hey Henk, nice avatar!!! *grin*

hehehe, thanks. took me hours to create that one
tongue.gif

Any chance you'll be in Atlanta again this year? just got my confirmation for the tickets and hotel, yay! :hotjump:

Henk