opeth show this past summer

deliverance

ecnareviled
Aug 12, 2003
NJ, usa
www.audioscrobbler.com
who attended the deliverance show in nj, at the birch hill in the summer? I was there, and wasn't familiar with Opeth's complete discography. I went into only having heard Demon of the Fall, When, Moonlapse Vertigo, Benighted, Serenity Painted Death, Under the Weeping Moon, Bleak, Harvest, Dirge for November, Funeral Portrait, and all 6 of the excellent tracks from Deliverance. Granted, there are quite a few I had heard, but I wasn't familiar with any other songs. Needless to say, I was blown away by their performance and excellence. Ever since that show I have been fucking in love with their music, and they are my top band, without a doubt, haha. I was just curious if anyone who attended that show has a setlist, because I just want to see what they played, that I forgot, and will kick myself for not being as completely into it, if I had known the other material. I have also attended the Damnation show in Philly, and it was fucking amazing, despite what the Damnation haters say. That show was probably the best show I've ever attended. Thanks.