Opeth tonight in Duisburg, Germany

We later ran out of batteries, memory was more that enough, I think we could've made one hundred more photos... I don't know this camera, but I don't trust that the quality will be too good if it can make so many pics... hm, we will see, let's hope for the best

Domson as TIOBS said:
[Ich hab auch erst Dienstag von dem Gig gehört und mir spontan Karten reserviert, hab da nämlich zufällig hier im Forum von gelesen ;) ]

*NP: Opeth - Master's Apprentices*
I am not a fan of deliverance, but the song rocked live... you missed something, really. But I would have preferred being informed earlier too, but like this it was a great surprise! If Tuesday morning someone had told me that I'd watch Opeth the next day, I probably would have declared him insane :D

And keep cool, I'm gonna upload some good pics as soon as I have them, but this depends on my friend, he is not very fast ;) He still hass my Still Life Shirt, too, argh...

Edit: Oh fuck, my voice is collapsing at the moment... I sang along too much yesterday I think, and my voice is quite sensitive. Hm, no matter, it was wort it. BTW, how long does it take you guys to let your hair grow that length?

My sweet merciful shit.....do you realize you guys were THE FIRST to get Masters Apprentices live???

o_O

Anyway, I thought you didn't remember the correct name of the song or something, cause I can't believe you got MA :yell:

Anyway, great for you :p

Opeth_Pulp_02-07-03_066.jpg

WHAT GUITAR IS THIS?!

Whooh, the "silent dance with death" Pic rocks! I can't wait till I see our pics too... my friend does not appear online, he's such an asshole. Now that he has the pics, he does no more care. I think I'm gonna phone him...

BTW, Mike and Peter both took another guitar during the concert, I don't know why... well, doesn't matter ;)

I think something was wrong with Peter's since he got it back after a couple of minutes. :)

P.S. Martin rocked

Opeth_Pulp_02-07-03_070.jpg

Opeth_Pulp_02-07-03_058.jpg

Mine too, but what does this have to to with the thread? :Smug:

I finally got the photos today, but there are not really many good ones. I think I'm gonna upload some of them soon, wait a bit and then I'll post em !

Okay... Gonne give you some links while uploading.

This was Night In Gales, the support band. (Shit, the pic is crap when I upload it, don't know why...)
Mikael tuning his guitar.
Mikael
Mike and Peter 1.
Peter.
Me headbanging to one of the first songs :loco:
The band playing an aggressive part inside some psychotic red light.
Mike smiling!
Mike and Peter again.
The best Pic of Martin Mendez, still not too good :-/
Mikael again.
Mikael along with the only good view of Martin Lopez.
Me in the car after the concert :ill: