bachelor party this weekend past

No one's been to a strip club? Hahah... I went with some buddies Senior year of HS and we had to go to West VA since VA is only topless. It was so hilarious because all the girls treated us so goofy and kept saying we were like their little brothers. The first time this one girl was dancing for my buddy and she bent over with her crotch in his face we were all so nervous we busted out laughing. Needless to say she never came back to us...

Well I don't think strip clubs are sexual just tons of fun with the guys.

But that's only one of the types of guys I've seen at strip clubs. There are guys who TOTALLY get into it and go crazy, there's the type that hate it and sit there looking miserable, and then there's types like me who think it's funny and fun.

BTW when I went to The Clubhouse in TX I found out they are BYOB. That's kind of a sweet deal if you ask me.

Brandon

i mean i think its something you go to in your early twenties when you just turn 21 and you want to explore the different stuff you can do.

i always knew when i went that i would do my best to not end up like the older middle-aged guys who were "regulars" as that is just depressing.

I enjoy strip clubs the same way I enjoy watching "da game": Potentially good times with good friends. Screaming shit like "Smells like curry!!" at the stage and such. There's this one strip club 'twixt Ottawa and Montreal that's actually a whorehouse (Mindspell, you know what I'm talkin' about?) little did we know when we showed up.
I took shrooms that night though, so all I could do was stare, laugh when I felt like I was about to explode, make camel noises and run across the floor on all fours.