bachelor party this weekend past

Nut Butter said:
I enjoy strip clubs the same way I enjoy watching "da game": Potentially good times with good friends. Screaming shit like "Smells like curry!!" at the stage and such. There's this one strip club 'twixt Ottawa and Montreal that's actually a whorehouse (Mindspell, you know what I'm talkin' about?) little did we know when we showed up.
I took shrooms that night though, so all I could do was stare, laugh when I felt like I was about to explode, make camel noises and run across the floor on all fours.
There are plenty of stripclubs around that double as whorehouses around. I experienced something like your mates paying a contact dance for you and the girl starts getting more 'friendly' and offers you a blowjob...not exactly my kind of fun but with a bunch of guys that are not too into it then its fun.

minxnim said:
btw the girl thought mine weren't real :(
I would take that as a compliment. Having nice firm breasts is something to be proud of. So many meat flaps and banana tits, I would rather enjoy the firm-natural one.

Silicon is still the death of my libido....

mindspell said:
There are plenty of stripclubs around that double as whorehouses around. I experienced something like your mates paying a contact dance for you and the girl starts getting more 'friendly' and offers you a blowjob...not exactly my kind of fun but with a bunch of guys that are not too into it then its fun.

Really?!? And here I thought we'd discovered the Eldorado... meh!

Grand Prix in Richelieu, 1035 in Carignan, there is a small place in Mercier and others.... I have had co-workers in the past giving me reports on the quality/price quotes of the blowjobs/full-monty every other monday morning for almost a year.

to this day byron maintains that this one time we went to the blue parrot in southington, ct, this one stripper who was talking to us at the bar offered us blowjobs.

to this day i don't recall hearing her offer that but byron insists she was.