Back from the tour!

Hey stargazer, sorry that i was drunken , but it was the first time since 1 year (i dont have to drink some alkohol ... long time in hospital )sorry sorry sorry. Best greetings from the other guys ......

The pictures from Paris are pretty cool...

Jonas™ now comes in green! :tickled:

[edit] I'm curious...what was the setlist like for the shows?

Gadlor said:
The pictures from Paris are pretty cool...

Jonas™ now comes in green! :tickled:

[edit] I'm curious...what was the setlist like for the shows?

The original setlist was:
Nightmares Nevermore
By God Forsaken
Timeless Departure
Dawn Will Break
Mind Revolution
Dimensions Unseen

...but as we almost every show had to cut down because of the tight time schedule we usually skipped Dimension or Timeless. Sometimes both :(
The Paris gig was the only one we played all six songs.

neal said:
so did you guys end up getting shirts ready? and if so, when can the rest of us get our paws on em?
-neal
We got shirts yes, but unfortunately they didn't sell too well. I guess it was hard competing with 5 other bands... I don't know just yet how we are going to sell them, but I hopefully will soon! Pictures will be available soon too. If you want I can mail the picture ..

hey man, im sorry i didnt get to see u guys!!!! whether it was a disaster or not, and at least i could have bought a t-shirt. still gr8 news that u had a good time, and what did u think of England and the rest of the countries u visited??

Well, we didn't see much of the area in London (Camden I think it was) because of the tight schedule. Martin and I went outside for like 30 seconds and were immediately offered to buy drugs :lol:. The rest of the countries were cool to visit. We had most time off in Ludwigsburg (DE) and Paris so there we got to see quite much stuff. Like small pubs and and the Eiffel tower ;)

Ooooo..sounds like Pittsburgh in the drug aspect, haha. I'd love to see a picture of the shirt if you could be so kind, Jonas.

sure id like to see a picture of the shirt, but im about 99% sure id get one anyways. unless its like a picture of jonas in a bikini or somthing im sure they look sweet.
-neal

I'd like to see that shirt too. Could you send that picture or upload it somewhere so you wouldn't need to email it every time someone wants to see it.

And yes, I am new one to post here but I've been reading your forum for some time.

Jonas with no clothes on! I'm blind, blind I tell you!

and to second what Jonas said, welcome aboard jannne!

stargazer said:
Hey Susi! That sounds good!
By the way, thanks for the booze! :) The day off were lots of fun!! :D Ask Andreas ;)

:wave:Everybody
Hell yeah!!!!!

I had a real good time....for some time...:)
My night in Ludvigsburg at Rockfabrik----> :Smug::):D:Spin::tickled::hotjump::erk:o_O:ill::yell:

Thanx to all who took care of my stuff that night...and thank u Susi for the present...it worked :)
If u see some wierd pix of me almost naked....don´t belive it!!!!

Rock on
headbob.gif

(btw...Anyone on our bus who miss this t-shirt--> HELL
firedevil.gif
SINKI)