Background singers on the DVD?

sknight

Are You Morbid?
I was wondering who the background singers were and if they're on the regular Evergrey tour roster.

Also, I was wondering if they are singers who specialize in backing up metal, or all types of music. The guy in the middle reminds me of the guy that would sing backup for Therion during their live shows.

I can only hope for the day that Evergrey will headline a show in NYC and play an extended set. Sorry, but I've been spoiled by living in Dream Theater's hometown and getting the best and longest show of their world tour, at close to four hours o_O

I know one of them is Carina. And she normaly doesn't perform live with them. But she did the vocals on the inner circle.

I'm going to new york last week of march. What must I really see and does NYC have a good place to go out in the evening?

Actually, Carine has done the female vocals on ALL the Evergrey albums--and really should be listed as a member of the band and tour with them. Too bad she isn't/doesn't. :( But I have no idea who the other 2 are--But I'm sure it's somewhere on the site under information about the gig itself (old stuff), or at least will be in the credits for the DVD/CD.

Yup, the woman on the right is Carina..
And I thought the same about the guy in the middle. Though I was there, I still don't know for sure if it's the same.. Could be though, could very well be... We'll just look very carefully at the credits, won't we?

Olga

The guy in the middle is indeed the guy doing the lead vocals in Therion's choir.

sknight said:
I was wondering who the background singers were and if they're on the regular Evergrey tour roster.

Also, I was wondering if they are singers who specialize in backing up metal, or all types of music. The guy in the middle reminds me of the guy that would sing backup for Therion during their live shows.

I can only hope for the day that Evergrey will headline a show in NYC and play an extended set. Sorry, but I've been spoiled by living in Dream Theater's hometown and getting the best and longest show of their world tour, at close to four hours o_O