Backpatch

Pier

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2003
i have been looking for a nevermore backpatch for a while now, and someone at the century media stand at wacken could tell me that there were some made, but they are not made anymore...

since i have never even seen one et all.. i was wondering.. do nevermore backpatches exist, and if so.. wich ones, and does anybody know where i might be able to find one..
greetings,
pier

hmmm...that would be cool. i remember some dude tellling me once that he had the PoE album cover airbrushed, i believe, on the back of a denim jacket:headbang:

i know one dude who used acryllic paint on the back of his leather jacket for the emperor 'E'

he's an artist...
I actually SAW the thing at a show, looked fucking magical.....I wouldn't mind that sexy nevermore logo on the back of a leather jacket, if I owned one...

I also saw a guy with the seventh son album cover on the back of his denim jacket, looked prrrrty
....wouldnt mind getting DHIADW airbrushed on the back of a denim jacket.....if I owned one...

What about an airbrush painting of only the EVE (ok, that last E has to be the otherway around), just that part of the NeverMore logo..
on the hubcap (with my kind regards to penguin, as he was functional as my dictionary) in a neat and tight font....with flames on the sideways, that will get stretched out, runnig on both sides of the car and give them the effect that the wind is blowing them in that direction..?
Oh, i see that oldtimer Beetle again, a lowrider...tough car to drive but it was a neat car!! (had a porsche-motor) whehe!!
Amazing what some fanatics can do with their cars!!
I'd put that logo on the hubcap and a sticker on the bumper that would say " spoNsored by My eNeMies"
:devil:

-x-
Iris