Bad news (not Vintersorg related)

Originally posted by FatherVic
cosmic genesis I guess...
but hey, you got a numetal phase???????
argggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I just can stand it....sounds so nonesense so unelaboured to me... and also the way the look, I mean, I don't give nothing for bands which take more consideration on the way the look and image than the things they play!

Yupp, it was pure desperation. I was into indie and rock,
but also loved Metallica. Couldn't find any bands
sounding like Metallica, cause I was searching in the
wrong places... Started listening to a metalshow on the
radio, but they played too much blackmetal...

Then I found numetal, and it was ok to listen to....
But as usual I started digging deeper, and found what I
really needed. I have listened to almost all types of music,
and loved it :eek:) Probably cause I love dancing, to almost
all kinds of music :eek:) No matter what style of music I have
been into, I have searched until I found something really
special. Like with metal --> I found Vintersorg :eek:))

well my progression into metal has been steady too, I guess if they just had plugged me Vintersorg in my beginings I would say that was the strangest thing to hear ever (well but Vintersorg hadn't released a thing then!)
I started with Metallica (still get down when thinking what they've become :cry: )
then harder and harder....my start with growls came from At the gates, I hated growls but those ones were not that dumb growlings and musically was leaning towards perfection. That was in 1995 when I got a promo for Slaughter of the soul, then just discovered Dark Tranquillity (searching for something similar to ATG) and well now I like everything and I love the new aproach Vintersorg gives to it....Black Metal is weakest part of metal for me, but the mixture V gives to it is a musical orgasm to me :)

about the Finntroll stuff....my friends and I arrived wacken in thursday but went to Denmark to visit it, but we arrived back just at the moment Finntroll finished their gig. I was so down that day, 30% of my trip to wacken was the Finntroll gig, another 30% was Vintersorg's, and at least I saw them/him!!!!! :hotjump:

I can't believe I searched the whole forum
for this thread, but these news just belong
in this thread! :eek:) Check this out!!!! -->

"2002-03-07 17:06:02
Good news!

Katla made a fast recovery from his operation, and will be able
to sing in Moscow! That means that we'll be there stronger than
ever before, be prepared to get your assess Trolled big time!!!

- Somnium"

Taken from the official Finntroll site! :eek:)

I can only say one thing --> WAHEY!!!! :eek:)))

Originally posted by FatherVic
well my progression into metal has been steady too, I guess if they just had plugged me Vintersorg in my beginings I would say that was the strangest thing to hear ever (well but Vintersorg hadn't released a thing then!)
I started with Metallica (still get down when thinking what they've become :cry: )
then harder and harder....my start with growls came from At the gates, I hated growls but those ones were not that dumb growlings and musically was leaning towards perfection. That was in 1995 when I got a promo for Slaughter of the soul, then just discovered Dark Tranquillity (searching for something similar to ATG) and well now I like everything and I love the new aproach Vintersorg gives to it....Black Metal is weakest part of metal for me, but the mixture V gives to it is a musical orgasm to me :)

about the Finntroll stuff....my friends and I arrived wacken in thursday but went to Denmark to visit it, but we arrived back just at the moment Finntroll finished their gig. I was so down that day, 30% of my trip to wacken was the Finntroll gig, another 30% was Vintersorg's, and at least I saw them/him!!!!! :hotjump:

Dark T. got me into growls :)

And I totally agree about V's mixture giving a musical orgasm... :D

I was going to post something about that recovery here too...
but since blackspirit was faster I just tell that Katla will be singing next friday in Jyväskylä (that's a town in Finland, you know?) and I'm wondering whether I'll get there or not...
Well, we'll see :)

yipppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
just hoping if the tour is finally retaken they come to Barcelona...that must would be a real dream come true!!!!

@morgana: heheheheehe that's 'cause you have a great taste :D

Qsilver said:
As stated on their homepage: "We hope that fans and the public won´t speculate, more information will be available when things calm down."

*do'h* ;o)

I'm just really glad we all have his music to remember him by!
And what great music indeed! Still, my heart feels black right now.

You should all check out this thread; a little gathering of trolls... :eek:)
http://forum.finntroll.net/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=354