benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
This is from the official Finntroll website http://www.finntroll.net

Letter from Katla

Bad news!

Due to a tumor in my vocal cords I was not able to sing at all during the autumn. I had a surgery in december but now the tumor has started to revive. Because of this I will have to take a break from all my singing duties in Finntroll. I suspect to be revived and cured in time for the summer festivals (though no promises can be made…). The last gig for the spring for me will be in Tampere, Finland on the 26th of January. I will be momentarily replaced by Tommy Åberg (Bloodshed) and on some gigs (for example Moscow) by Tapio Vilska (Sethian, ex-Darkwoods my Betrothed, ex-Nattvindens Gråt, ex-Wizzard). I hope these guys will (…and trust me they will!) troll your asses off! I am sincerely sorry that it had to come to this and I shall overcome. Inquiries can be made to my personal e-mail: herra_sysi@hotmail.com
Keep trollin´
Katla

- Katla

My best wishes to Katla.

The world is a cruel place indeed... It sadens me, and Finntroll ain´t Finntroll without him. My humble skål goes out for him.

well I was just about to go to Vienna to see them live (from Barcelona, so there's some km in between) but then they just cancelled.....
I couldn't see them in wacken, we were visiting Denmark and arrived 30 minutes late :cry: )
but if they don't split, I swear I'll see Finntroll live!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Laughing*

This is brilliant! I have just made a nu-metaller listen to Finntroll :eek:)

It started with him going on about how much he loves
In Flames, and I thought; "Okey, here's an opening!"
So I started with Opeth. He was stunned and wanted more....

Yesterday I told him about Embraced and their beautiful melodies...
He wanted some songs, and ended up getting the rest
of thealbum since he liked it so much :eek:)
Next was Finntroll, and when I woke up today I got this
message -->"Hole crappy! This Finntroll is like, cool!!" >:eek:)

There's nothing like turning people into good music :eek:)

mmmmnnhhhhh I guess your friend is posting something alike in Slipknot forum....

"Hey guys, I got this friend, she kept saying good some Vintersorg is and I sent her some Korn stuff....she said it was Ok, so yesterday I sent some Linkin Park and she ended getting the whole cd, and today I sent her Limp Bizqit stuff and I got this PM saying "This bisquit is kind...cool!"...
so there's nothinglike guiding ppl into good music....
the only shame here is that she keeps sending me this humpa horrible music"

;) :lol: :p

Originally posted by FatherVic
mmmmnnhhhhh I guess your friend is posting something alike in Slipknot forum....

"Hey guys, I got this friend, she kept saying good some Vintersorg is and I sent her some Korn stuff....she said it was Ok, so yesterday I sent some Linkin Park and she ended getting the whole cd, and today I sent her Limp Bizqit stuff and I got this PM saying "This bisquit is kind...cool!"...
so there's nothinglike guiding ppl into good music....
the only shame here is that she keeps sending me this humpa horrible music"

;) :lol: :p

LOL! Hehehehe...... BRILLIANT! Hehehe....
Noup! I'm over my Slipknotphase! :eek:)
Nothing wrong with numetal though,
when there's nothing else around! >:eek:P

Anyways, this guy is listening to Finntroll
every day! hehe... Sent him thyrfing today,
and I think I'll move on to some Vintersorg.
What album should I send him first? >:eek:)

cosmic genesis I guess...
but hey, you got a numetal phase???????
argggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I just can stand it....sounds so nonesense so unelaboured to me... and also the way the look, I mean, I don't give nothing for bands which take more consideration on the way the look and image than the things they play!

CRAP how could we all THREE have missed Finntroll at WAcken!!!
they should have played later!!
I arrived on saturday at 17:00 just in time for NevermorE...

hope Katla will be OK