Bad Or Just Plain Dumb Band Names

Majority of death metal bands after the early 90's have stupid band names and music. I would say it's probably cannibal corpse's fault.

Epoch of Unlight is a great name in my opinion...

I agree with pretty much every other one you said though... Kinda funny *grin, chuckle*, but stupid *serious face*

Ha ha, that's some wicked names indeed..

I've got a couple suggestions for you as well, Swedish punk bands from the eightees (translated):

What about "Nuclear shrimps" or...

stock cart poop for instance?

/Mats

I wonder if pig destroyer is about cops. Speaking of pigs. I remember this movie where this prisoner goes to a pig.... "your eyes look glazzed have you been eating donuts'. ha

Xorv said:
Ultraspank

ULTRA-SPANK!!!!

:lol:

What is so funny about Cattle Decapitation? Master seems to be a lame name. Satan is simple as fuck. And also Evil Darkness is a retarted band name.

The Greys said:
I wonder if pig destroyer is about cops

The band was waiting in line to go on a roller coaster when they were thinking of the most absurd punk-rock name they could come imagine. They thought of Cop Killer and Cop Destroyer, but then thought of Pig Destroyer, a less-obvious name than the other two. At the time they were more political and it made the most sense to them, but now they claim it's just the name of the band.

The Greys said:
I wonder if pig destroyer is about cops. Speaking of pigs. I remember this movie where this prisoner goes to a pig.... "your eyes look glazzed have you been eating donuts'. ha

:lol:

Yeah! Fukken pigs, preventing murders, riots, rapes etc :rolleyes:

(M)aggoT said:
What is so funny about Cattle Decapitation? Master seems to be a lame name. Satan is simple as fuck. And also Evil Darkness is a retarted band name.
Evil Darkness... :lol:

A lot of the band names mentioned are actually pretty good, if only for comedic/novelty value. Band names that are stupid without being interesting:

Metallica
Megadeth
Arch Enemy
In Flames
Khold
Korn, Mudvayne, Limp Bizkit, Staind, Trapt, anyone else that mispells their name (except Mercyful Fate, which looks kinda cool)
Hypocrisy
Dream Evil
Rhapsody of Fire
Slayer
Tool
Carcass
Destroyer 666

AlphaTemplar said:
A lot of the band names mentioned are actually pretty good, if only for comedic/novelty value. Band names that are stupid without being interesting:

Metallica
Megadeth
Arch Enemy
In Flames
Khold
Korn, Mudvayne, Limp Bizkit, Staind, Trapt, anyone else that mispells their name (except Mercyful Fate, which looks kinda cool)
Hypocrisy
Dream Evil
Rhapsody of Fire
Slayer
Tool
Carcass
Destroyer 666

Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer are NOT bad names.