BAH! I need a new hobby :(

professorlamp

I are Joe
Nov 2, 2009
Wales, United Kingdom
2nd year of uni, still not a lot of work to do, lots of spare time that's getting wasted might as well seek some potential.

Right now my times dedicated to guitar and Recording/mixing yaddiyada but that can only go so far until I get the next band in providing me more motivation until the product is done and im back to square one.

So ideally I'd love to be fully booked but that shit doesn't happen when the nearest town is 8 miles away and you live in a small bungalow :lol:

So recommend me a decent hobby, preferably an indoorsy one as it's approaching winter and I live in the worst place for rain :(

I've been thinking of either
Coding, because I miss the old shitty sega games and I wouldn't mind the fact that in about 2 years maybe I'd be able to make my own to play :lol:

or...

Electronics so I can actually get a decent grip on the stuff I'm playing through for hours and hours and also I'd like to make a disgusting sounding pedal of some sort

I've been thinking of either
Coding, because I miss the old shitty sega games and I wouldn't mind the fact that in about 2 years maybe I'd be able to make my own to play :lol:]

Yeah, that's possible, if you're willing to drop all other activities, including eating and sleeping.

[or...

Electronics so I can actually get a decent grip on the stuff I'm playing through for hours and hours and also I'd like to make a disgusting sounding pedal of some sort

Do this. It's easy to grasp the basics and it's a skill that will be MASSIVELY helpful in the studio environment.

And it's great fun to create your own lunatic fuzz boxes.