Balls To The Wall and Ghost in the Ruins - May 4th

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
If you like Accept and Savatage.....you thought you would never get to see them play together? wait? how is this possible. Come on out to a night of metal to see a tribute to two of metals very influential bands.

Balls to the Wall - Tribute to Accept.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Balls...all#!/pages/Balls-to-the-Wall/236757439751707

"Ragnarokkr vets" Ghost In The Ruins: A Tribute to Savatage.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/GhostInTheRuinsBand

where at? when?

Friday Night - May 4th. 9 PM.
Shark City
2240 Bloomingdale Rd, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

great free parking...you can also do some shopping before the show at the many strip malls.

Thanks Bob!!! Much appreciated.

For those who don't know, Quimby from SKULLVIEW now fronts BALLS TO THE WALL.

Also, GHOST IN THE RUINS now have a full complete lineup (IE - lead/rhythm guitars, keys, etc) and will be playing a full 90 minute set. Will probably be a 20 song set with MANY tunes you haven't seen us play (For those of you lucky enough to have seen our last two shows. Ha!)

Kick off Cinco de Mayo weekend with us!
sharkcity.jpg

that is a long show....friday through May 4th.

You know it!
We are going balls (to the wall) out for this one!!!!

We are doing the ENTIRE discography start to finish!
Since Shark City is giving us 6 weeks for this performance, we are including the Trans Siberian Orchestra, Doctor Butcher, and Circle II Circle catalog as well.

This is it folks!!!!!!

Serious question for the SAVATAGE fans here:
We have finalized our 19 songs for our headlining May 4th show at Shark City.
I am not revealing the set, as I know some from here are going and would rather be surprised.

That being said, if you were to come see us, what songs would be on your wish list?

I don't expect anyone to take the time to list 19, but if you did that would be great too!

It's always difficult to pick new tunes to learn and add from a band who has such an extensive and varied catalog.

Thanks!

Alright, show is only a few days away.
Who are we going to see this Friday?
Three hours of ACCEPT and SAVATAGE.
EVERYTHING Bob Byrne hates, so you know its gonna be a good time!!!!!!

Unlike all the shows Bob goes to, this one is GUARANTEED to be HIPSTER FREE! LOL

Here is a clip of us doing HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING last Friday night.
Watch closely as due to the camera angle, I am only in about 45 seconds of this.
Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
The few who did make it to the dance floor got into it which was cool!!!!
I was shocked Nardi exposed the skullet!!!!
Last time he did that was Ragnarokkr.