Iced Earth / Warbringer / Ghost in the Ruins - Sat 3/17 @ MoJoes

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hey everyone!
If you want to see this year's RAGNAROKKR venue in action PRIOR to the fest, come celebrate St Patrick's Day with us, GHOST IN THE RUINS, as we support Iced Earth and Warbringer. We have limited discounted advanced tickets available if interested. Hope to see some of you there.

Ghostflyer2.jpg

Getting some second hand information that this show is now sold out!!!!!!
We might have a few tickets left. Have to check with the rest of the band.
This might be your last chance for tix if you were thinking of going!

Bob already said he isn't coming.

Yeah, I have to admit. I am not sure what I would have done in your shoes.
Iced Earth with a new vocalist would be a crap shoot.
The new disc is great and has gotten good reviews.

So far, all reviews I have seen have been nothing but positive about their live show.

I am trying to get confirmation about ticket availability.

Let me know when you guys get to the area, as we will be there probably by 3 or 4.

I dont think the show is sold out....I went to the ticket site and it still said they are available. I wont be there. I put a fork in Iced Earth a while ago and it shall stay there.

Dude, I know. Just goofin on ya.
Still will be cool to see the venue in action.

The Sanctuary show didn't sell as expected, though I imagine this one will.

Still trying to get confirmation as to the status of this show.

I dont think it is....the web site doesnt mention it at all. Plus I think this also happened from another show everyone was saying was sold out.

I think Iced Earth would have been a mistake for the fest. Sure it would have made you money but it would have bought people who would not have cared about any of the other bands or even knew who they were. Most would think they were just locals. This happened at Powerfest. About 90% of the people there to see Iced Earth and Testament didnt know it was a fest...to them it was just a show for those bands.

But money wise...yeah you would have done better.

I have not been able to get final confirmation as to the status of the show.

Bob - Its one thing to see there are tickets ON the site. It may be different if you actually check out on the site.
Obviously, no one is going to do that unless they really want to buy one.

As of today, we have FOUR tickets left.
If anyone wants or need them, let me know ASAP.
I have potential buyers for three of them, so they will be gone by show time.

Tomorrow night home boys!!!!!!
Weather is going to be great.
Should be a good time.

Don't worry. Bob will be at home looking after things around here while the rest of us are out! :)