GHOST IN THE RUINS added to ICED EARTH @ MoJoes

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hey guys,
Very excited to finally be able to confirm that GHOST IN THE RUINS have been added to the Iced Earth show @ MoJoes.

Full lineup is as follows:
ICED EARTH
WARBRINGER
GHOST IN THE RUINS
DEPREMACY

Saturday March 17, 2012 @ MoJoes

We will have advance tickets for sale very soon for anyone interested.
They are $25, which will save you a few bucks at the door.

From what I am hearing, this show is already selling quite well.

Hope to see some of you there.

Ghostflyer2.jpg

I missed the first two bands since I got a later start leaving home and driving the 70 miles from the state line to Joliet. The clip looks cool though - the band sounds great.

Iced Earth was incredible. They're always very tight, but they were completely on fire. Stu cemented himself as the frontman for the band with that performance. I love Barlow, but he was awesome.

I also loved that out of the 15 songs that they played, I had only seen them play 3 of them before (Burning Times, Watching Over Me, Angels Holocaust).

Thanks Amber.

Hahahahahahahahaha..............
Bob (Diabolik) refers to him as Skippy.....

I want to see more pics of Mark and Johnny from the STORM days.
Do you have anymore?

Haha! I'd have to do some digging. I think those were the days before I had a digital so they're probably in a shoebox somewhere.

Great job on "Strange Wings"! One of my favorite Savatage tunes! Wish I could have been there! One question though....how did it feel to be sardines in a sardine can up on stage? Haha!
The keyboardist is great! Well, you're all great, but I love keyboards and he definitely stood out to me.

@ Amber - yeah the keyboardist is new. He was actually the touring keyboardist for American Idol Amanda Overmeyer, if you know who she is. He is very experienced and a great addition to the band, as you can tell by what he has added to STRANGE WINGS. Also, you didn't tell me Mike was in THE SKULL!!!!!!!!!! You know I am a huge TROUBLEHEAD!!!!! :)

@ Tyler - Nothing currently. The main tune everyone wants to do is MORPHINE CHILD but we all would need serious practicing of our vocal abilities to pull that one off. It's also the reason we haven't played THE WAKE OF MAGELLAN in full yet. It's in the works though for sure. At Shark City, we will be playing a 90 minute set which will certainly include material from Dungeons, Sirens, Hall, Gutter, Power of the Night, Streets, Wake, Edge, and maybe (hopefully) more!

@ Amber - yeah the keyboardist is new. He was actually the touring keyboardist for American Idol Amanda Overmeyer, if you know who she is. He is very experienced and a great addition to the band, as you can tell by what he has added to STRANGE WINGS. Also, you didn't tell me Mike was in THE SKULL!!!!!!!!!! You know I am a huge TROUBLEHEAD!!!!! :)

@ Tyler - Nothing currently. The main tune everyone wants to do is MORPHINE CHILD but we all would need serious practicing of our vocal abilities to pull that one off. It's also the reason we haven't played THE WAKE OF MAGELLAN in full yet. It's in the works though for sure. At Shark City, we will be playing a 90 minute set which will certainly include material from Dungeons, Sirens, Hall, Gutter, Power of the Night, Streets, Wake, Edge, and maybe (hopefully) more!

Haha! Yeah, I, myself, had just heard the news about The Skull a few days ago. It's just been in the works for the past two weeks or so. Exciting stuff. He is working his butt off with those tunes.

I loved Amanda Overmeyer! She was the only reason I recorded AI and fast forwarded through 58 minutes of it, just to see her. Lol. She was awesome!

Yeah, that keyboardist is amazing....one of the best I've heard.

I'd put in "Back to a Reason" as a request. Actually, that whole album is stellar. Keep up the good work!

Most excellent song selections there. I take it no albums are off limits to you guys, then. There is some great stuff on Poets & Madmen, and yes MORPHINE CHILD definitely tops the list. Stay With Me Awhile, There in the Silence, Back to a Reason, and The Rumor are also pretty golden. Hard to go wrong with a lot of their catalogue, honestly. :popcorn:

Haha! Yeah, I, myself, had just heard the news about The Skull a few days ago. It's just been in the works for the past two weeks or so. Exciting stuff. He is working his butt off with those tunes

Indeed, I saw that on blabbermouth recently and thought it was very, very cool. Hopefully get to see The Skull take it to the max at Days of the Doomed 2012. Epic congrats and hats off in his direction! o_O

You are correct. Nothing at all from the catalog is off limits, esp now that we truly have a FULL lineup.
I just got our setlist for the May 4th show.
Wow, do I have a lot of work to do! Ha!