Bands that rock, lawl!

Lord of Metal said:
Just as a very bare bones list, I'll give you the one I have from facebook: Agalloch, Air, Tori Amos, Antimatter, Arcturus, Autumn Tears, Ayreon, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Beatles, Blind Guardian, Boards of Canada, David Bowie, Jeff Buckley, Johnny Cash, John Coltrane, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Miles Davis, Dead Can Dance, The Decemberists, DJ Shadow, Nick Drake, Dream Theater, Eluvium, Engineers, Estradasphere, Explosions in the Sky, Faith No More, Fantômas, The Flaming Lips, The Gathering, General Patton Vs. the X-Ecutioners, Genesis, Gordian Knot, Gorillaz, Handsome Boy Modeling School, Lars Horntveth, Iron & Wine, in the woods…, Incubus, Isis, Jaga Jazzist, Katatonia, Kayo Dot, King Crimson, Lake of Tears, Lovage, Mars Volta, Loreena Mckennit, Lovage, Mechanical Poet, Mr. Bungle, maudlin of the Well, Nevermore, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Patton/Kaada, Pelican, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Prince, Queen, Rachmaninoff, Damien Rice, Rush, Savatage, Saviour Machine, Secret Chiefs 3, The Shins, Sigur Rós, Soundgarden, Igor Stravinsky, Subterranean Masquerade, Sufjan Stevens, The Tea Party, Steve Tibbets, They Might Be Giants, Tool, Devin Townsend, Ulver, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Antonio Vivaldi, Tom Waits, The Who, Brian Wilson, Winds, X Japan, Yes, Frank Zappa, John Zorn

Dude I totaly like your averntar name, but after lookin at that pic I can tell u for sure that u arent nearly as METAL as me.

Ajattara
Hollenthon
King Diamond
Korpiklaani
The Crown
The Tea Party
Iced Earth
Bolt Thrower
Dark Tranquility
Strapping Young Lad
Mercyful Fate
Devin Townsend
Amorphis
Bathory
Bloodbath
Bruce Dickinson
Dimmu Borgir
Finntroll
Hammers of Misfortune
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Sanctuary
Carcass
Root
Solitude Aeturnus
Candlemass
Blind Guardian
Running Wild
Cruachan
Mechanical Poet
Quo Vadis
Morgion
Ancient Rites
Type O Negative
Mezarkabul
Ensiferum
Falkenbach
Nevermore
Vital Remains
Kreator
Immortal
Morbid Angel, Napalm Death
DragonLord
Hate Eternal
Venom
Orphaned Land
At The Gates
Death Angel
Armageddon
Crotch Duster
Dan Swano
Falconer
Machinae Supremacy
Hearse
Mundanus Imperium
One Man Army and the Undead Quartet
Pentagram (Turkey)
Therion
Primal Fear
Throne of Chaos
Yngwie Malmsteen
Spiritual Beggars
Symphorce

Metal Fo' Life said:
Dude I totaly like your averntar name, but after lookin at that pic I can tell u for sure that u arent nearly as METAL as me.

'Tis a bit of irony, my trite, inane, vacuous friend. But good job in keeping the stereotype of METAL alive, moron. ^_^