Bands That Should Hang It Up..... or just die.

Limp Bizkit (A gay midget wearing a hat yelling yo is not talent)

The Darkness (Some record exec needs to be fired for this one)

Incubus (All I can say is..WOW this band's weak!!!)

Marilyn Manson (I figure this one will piss a few of you off....But this monkey's not doing anything that hasn't been done before)

And there's so many more that I can't post em' all

The13thCandle said:
Metallica
Anthrax
The Darkness
All NU-Metal Crap

It's indeed a good idea to tell also why you think a band should quit (or should never been given a record deal). That's more interesting than just a list of bandnames...

I'm not going to put bands here that I think should call it a day. If I don't like a band, I just don't buy their records. It's as easy as that. There are always people who like these bands, that's okay with me. As long as they don't force me to listen to it.

Voivod- they haven't been good in ten fucking years and I saw them on tour with Ozzy last year. They fucking suck.

Korn- these guys were always a fucking oozing pile of faggotry. I hope those cunts give each other A.I.D.S. and get real skinny and shit themselves to death.

Metallica- Load, ReLoad, St. Anger. Gay.

Ancient- They suck, their music sucks, face paint sucks, and so does getting your picture taken in the woods during winter with a fucking $40 mace from the shitty knife store in the mall made up of a cedar handle and a bath-tub chain.

Kittie- These cunts should never have even been allowed to form and be so shitty. I figured they'd all be taking shits on stage for Anal Blast concerts by now but for some reason these stupid cunts are still around being supported by people who are too big of pussies to wear plaid.

Flesh Feast- I bought these faggot's CD on a recommendation. I already like Malignancy what the fuck is the point of a gay, sloppy, satanic Malignancy jr.? I shoulda taken my 26 bucks and bought my way into a concentration camp instead.

Limp Bizkit- Wiggers suck. Especially 4 foot tall ones with shitty tattoos and a fucking red hat. I'm glad Fred Durst has that stupid obsessive compulsive disorder and I hope he scratches his fucking lips off.

Brutal Truth- oh wait they did give it up? I never even noticed. I don't think anyone did.

metallica,limp biskit,korn,incubus,chevelle,the darkness,all the bands that start with "the". all the pop punk.christian rock or metal. all got to go. keep the evil in metal.creed must die.i hate the fuck out of p.o.d.,nickelback,three whores down, i could go on for dayz about shitty fucking bands that make me wanna smack my ball bag with a tack hammer.

Yo Heer Bee Ma Lizt Ov Da Bandz Dat Shuud Givituup,......

Anthrax - Yo Scotti (yo Momma Muthafaka!) Yawl Stiffid Mee Wif Dat Bill Ad Denny's In N.y.c. Wenz Yawl Wuz Tryun Ta Laye Da Pipe Wif Dat Witegurl Tawkun Bowt "yo I Be Fom Anthrax Ibea Rokstarr An Chit") Don Pud Da Shak An Sayed "yo Homie/nwp I Bea Rit Bak" An Den Stuk Me Wifda Bill! Yo Charlee Chawl Laffun Bowt? Yawl Bea Kokbloka An Chit - Yawl Stowle Dat Witegurl I Wuz Puddin Da Movz Own An Chit,yawl Tawkun Smak Tripiin Sayun "yo Witegurl Yawl Don Wnna Haangz Wif Da Nwp - Heebea Frontun Muthafaka" Yawl Bea Bitch! Yo Fuk U!

Metallica - Hahahahahahaa Fukin Hahahahhaha, Yo Luuk Ads Yawl! Dam! Yawl Bea Sowd Owt Crakaz Bicth! Yawl Suka Gofball Thru 50 Yardz Ov Hose!

Nu Metal - Yo Awl Ov Id - Yawl Bea "trechcoat Wearin,mall Metal,teenage,maeiyln Mansun,wannabee, "yo Ma Mommee Maddz Ad Me An Makez Mee Takz Owt Da Garbaige An Chit" Hahahaha

Mariyln Mansun - Yawl Bea Scaree Craka An Chit ,yawl Nees Tu Geds Tu Church An Chit Yawl Satanik Pale,aneriexic Luukin Muthafaka,yo Dafuk Da Matta Wif U? Yo Wud Yo Momma Saye Bowt U? Yawl Band Suk!!

Da Darknezz - Hahahahah Yo Hoodafuk Sinned Dem? Hahahaha Dam Yo Dey Eet Azz~

Limb Bizket - Hahaha Hahahahaha Hahahaaaha

Godsmack - Yo I Mene "god's Crack" Hahahaha Yawlbe Owd Newwz An Chit An Yawl Awl Yo Songz Sownd Da Saame An Chit - Yawl Suk!

Dem Pantera Witeboiz - O Opps Yawl Ain Rown No Mo - I Wonda Y ? (hahahha)

Megadef - Opps Megadeffs Wait Howd Uppz I Mentz Megadeth (o Hooda Fukeva Dem Witeboiz Be) Yo Howd Upp - Yawl Ain Rown No Mo? Hahahahahahahahaaaa Wonda Y ? Hahahahaha

Yo An Lastlee - Ana Band Yal Cenz Bia Tee-shurt Fom Da Spencers Gif Store = Trendee Azz Fuk Mall Teenage Chit - Yawl (yo Yawl Noe Wuit I Tawkun Bowt)

Yo Dat Be Ma Lizt......yo Ibe Owt Likz Anthrax Cd Salez!!!!!! Hahahahah

N.w.p. !!!!!!!

The Misfits (unfortunatly) - Jerry, Marky, and Dez are not the Misfits. even having Graves singing is better than this lineup. Hang it up and start something new, dont tarnish The Misfits legacy. And quit dragging the Project 1950 into the whole mix.

Metallica/Anthrax- (to elaborate from my initial post) basically havent put anything out worthwhile in many years. and Scott has become VH1s metal poster boy. Need someone to represent metal for our "top bands" or "I love the 80s" shows? Lets call Scott. Lame.

The darkness- Singer acts like David Lee Roth ODing on estrogen and being kicked in the nuts.

The Darkness................. if they came out in the 80s the would have never have gotten a record deal so i got to wonder whos dick there suckin

Metallica................ Bob Rock should have the same thing done to him that they did to that abner louima dude in new york. Hes the reason they changed.

Limp bizkit............... a midget with a red hat on, If i ever get the pleasure to meet this prick , Im going to kick him square in the balls for doing a Who cover and butchering it with hip hop beats, Joe C was a better rapper (as if any one of them are "better")

Hang it up or die?............. die

If you are talking about bands that have been around forever and need to join AARP, then metallica and kiss should be at the top of everyone's list.
As far as newer bands: all of the rap/rock crap (or what ever label ypu wanna give it) and everyone else that has the same poser rock sound: nickelback,creed (especially creed), saliva- basically whatever you hear on the radio non-stop, anything that is "pop"ular.
and, i wish billy corgan would just give up and not create anything else.