80s Thrash

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Oh, damn interesting thread, as I'm into my thrash days right now...

SEPULTURA - BENEATH THE REMAINS
Metallica - Kill 'em All, Lightning, Puppets, Justice
Megadeth - Peace Sells, but Who's Buying
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Kreator - Extreme Agression
Anthrax - Among the Living

Shit, I forgot about Beneath The Remains. Fuckin belter that one is! And Agent Orange. Tomorrow Im gonna buy dead tight black jeans and big white Reebok boots:cool:

Originally posted by Strangelight
Shit, I forgot about Beneath The Remains. Fuckin belter that one is! And Agent Orange. Tomorrow Im gonna buy dead tight black jeans and big white Reebok boots:cool:

don't forget to cut yourself a froe-froe and a perm for your hair
:)

it's incredible. when me&my friends were 14 we used to do 'seances' on it, wrapped in striped tight jeans and spikey hair (at least slipknot or what is it didn't exist). anyway the lyrics must have had such a deep meaning for us, i still can't get it :)
heading for venus, sure.

but i've very nice stickers of that tempest guy :)
(your tori stickers can't compete with that mehdi)

Originally posted by siderea
but i've very nice stickers of that tempest guy :)
(your tori stickers can't compete with that mehdi)

keep it quiet, i'm supposed to be the tough hard man here, so owning gay stickers is pretty not accurate to my character.

Originally posted by siderea
it's incredible. when me&my friends were 14 we used to do 'seances' on it, wrapped in striped tight jeans and spikey hair (at least slipknot or what is it didn't exist). anyway the lyrics must have had such a deep meaning for us, i still can't get it :)
heading for venus, sure.

Sounds like a perfect night in to me. Where was I when all this was goin on?:cry: