bands who never got their due

I think with the internet has come a new found appreciation for many bands from the 70s and 80s which were never commercially known...

Jag Panzer
Manilla Road
Angel Witch
Pagan Altar
Pentagram

co-sign I Mother Earth!!!!

Jellyfish

"Spilt Milk" is the most perfect pop rock album ever recorded. It is so involved and layered it's frightening. Sounds like five genius, perfectionists fighting it out and recording an album for 10 straight years locked in a studio with every possible instrument available.

also agree with Fates Warning, but to an even greater extent, PSYCHOTIC WALTZ.

They were better than FW, QR and DT to me and just never caught a break. Horrible luck.

Awesomely psychedelic and original. One of my favorite bands ever. I'm thinking of covering a song off the debut with Draconic.

Probably this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
co-sign I Mother Earth!!!!

Jellyfish

"Spilt Milk" is the most perfect pop rock album ever recorded. It is so involved and layered it's frightening. Sounds like five genius, perfectionists fighting it out and recording an album for 10 straight years locked in a studio with every possible instrument available.

also agree with Fates Warning, but to an even greater extent, PSYCHOTIC WALTZ.

They were better than FW, QR and DT to me and just never caught a break. Horrible luck.

Awesomely psychedelic and original. One of my favorite bands ever. I'm thinking of covering a song off the debut with Draconic.

Probably this one.

While I never thought they were better than Fates Warning, PW was a fantastic band! I really liked them.

Buddy Lackey AKA Devin Graves has a awesome voice. :headbang:

amazing song.

all of their albums but Mosquito are 10/10.

Mosquito is like a 8.5

mosquito is 10/10 for me
but i think bleeding is their best album, it is a masterpiece.
and locust is one of the best trip-songs of the rock history. it's always make me shiver (and i have to dance and sing while i'm listening it :))))

do you know dan rock's solo album (darkstar)?

another band i loved

(i have nostalgic feelings, i had a band that time, we played similar music like die krupps and i loved to play this song :) it's simple but powerful)