bands who never got their due

Nice to see some love for Anacrusis and Fates Warning, but CORONER gets my vote! One of the best metal bands of all time, especially for a trio. They had problems with the record company for years and never got their due. Tommy Vetterli ranks as one of my favorite guitarists ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
right on!

I don't really like euro thrash, all that german stuff, destruction, sodom, destruction is all boring to me, but fucking Coroner - No More Color is one of the most amazing thrash albums every recorded.

very unique.

Textures are current, they don't really fall into this category.

as far as Aussie bands are concerned, for all the prog geeks, Vauxdvihl - To Dimension Logic is an all-time underground classic that never got it's shine.

shit is so underground I can't even find a youtube link. :D

right on!

I don't really like euro thrash, all that german stuff, destruction, sodom, destruction is all boring to me, but fucking Coroner - No More Color is one of the most amazing thrash albums every recorded.

very unique.

What about Kreator? I always thought they have a bit more to offer than Sodom or Destruction... and their new record is pretty good on first listen.

Speaking of Teutonic Thrash, I think Exumerwould fit into this thread very well...

And + 1 on Coroner. Was listening to Mental Vortex just the other day...