Scurvy

Shadow Records

Throneaeon

Typhonian O.T.O.

Vader

Vomitory

Watain

Wheresmyskin

i know im adding repeated bands and or label comapnies, sorry, jus making lists not really looking to much but heres more

Decayed
Drowned
Dusk
Funeral Winds
Goatsemen
Goldenpyre
Holocausto Canibal
In tha Umbra
InThyFlesh
Kaamos
Krieg
Mournful Congregation
Nazxul
Pungent Stench
Sabbat
Stargazer
The Forgotten
Thornspawn
Watain

info for delve, really need to add, their dead but some GOOD shit

OUT NOW !:

(NWR005) DELVE - 'The Dead Amongst' MCD
Forget melodies and trendy shit, this is fast, dirty and brutal old school Swedish Death Metal. If you need some names for reference just think of Kaamos and Repugnant and you'll get a good picture of how these blasphemous songs sound... Cover printed on thick 240gr paper. Limited to 500 copies.(Release date 11 Mar.)

www.nuclearwinter.cjb.net

i know these are all taken from nuclear winters site, dont get mad, but heres alot of bands that u dont have

ABSORBED (Hol)- 'Sunset Bleeding' MCD (€9) If you like the pounding sound of true Swedish death metal like the old legendary bands ENTOMBED /DISMEMBER you also gone love this MCD from Absorbed. 5 Blistering songs of in your face death metal.

ABSORBED (Hol)- 'Visions in Bloodred CD (€12) Blasts everything out of their way with their furious Swedish old school death metal sound. Skull crushing riffs, neckbreaking drums and terrifying grunts are Absorbed’s established trademarks.

ANATOMY (Aus)- 'where angels die' CD (€12) Black metal from Australia.

ANTROPOPHAGUS (Ita) - 'Alive is good, dead is better' MCD (€9) Innovative violent brutal death gore.

AUTOPSY (USA) - 'Ridden with Disease' CD (€12) Demos '87 + '88 + live tracks!

BLOODAXE (Can) - 'Bloodthrone' CD (€10) Brutal Black Metal from Canada!

BRODEQUIN (USA)- 'Instruments of Torture' CD (€14)

BRODEQUIN (USA)- 'Festival of Death' CD (€14)

BURIAL HORDES (Gr)- ‘Mors Luminis’ MCD-R (€3) Great Demo MCD of primitive Black/Thrash like old Carpathian Forest, Impaled Nazarene and Aura Noir! Pro-printed covers.

CALVARIUM (Fin)- 'The Skull of Golgotha' CD Digipack (€14) Black Metal, great packaging and layout.

DARK LEGION (Pol)- 'Bloodshed' CD (€12) Brutal Death / Grind from Poland!

DECOMPOSING SERENITY / MORTUARY HACKING SESSION (USA)- Split CD (€10) With such band names what do you expect? 12 songs of Sick Death Grind.

DECREPIT (USA) - 'Acrimonium' MCD (€9) Six songs, full color 8 page booklet, top quality packaging & production. Decrepit played blackend death metal in the vein of Immolation / Incantation.

DELVE (Swe)- ‘The Dead Amongst’ MCD(€9) Forget melodies and trendy shit, this is fast, dirty and brutal old school Swedish Death Metal. If you need some names for reference just think of Grotesque on speed (=Kaamos and Repugnant) and you'll get a good picture of how these blasphemous songs sound...

DIABOLI (Fin) - 'Mesmerized in darkness' CD (€6)

DISGORGE (Mex)- 'Necrolocaust' CD (€14) 3rd album of these mexican gods of the most devastating ultra-brutal Gore Death/Grind on planet earth!! Undoubtely their best album ever with a much better production!! They're killing again!!

DISGORGED / WITHERED EARTH (USA)- split CD (€14) Legandary Brutal Death Metal from NY, Disgorged Discography 12 songs (including 5 unreleased songs) featuring Dave Culross (Suffocation, Gorgasm, Incantation, Maleviolent Creation, Hate Plow etc..) his 1st band and Withered Earth's 1st demo (5 songs remastered).Total 17 songs 74+ mins. An ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE!!!

DISGUST (Fra)- 'In Aeternum' CD (€12) Brutal US Death Metal from France

DISINTER (USA)- 'Demonic Portraiture' CD (€13) Great Death Metal, like late Vital Remains!

EMBEDDED (Ger)-‘Banished from the Light’ CD (€12) Brutal Death a lot like Vader and Cannibal Corpse.

ENTHRALLMENT (Bul)- 'Burning Fields' MCD (€8) Brutal US styled Death Metal.

EVIL INCARNATE (USA)- 'Blackest Hymns of God's Disgrace' CD (€12) Evil, bestial, Satanic Death Metal. If you like Angelcorpse this is your thing!

FROM THE DEPTHS (USA) - 'Bereavement' MCD (€9) 4 songs, full color 2-panel CD booklet. Features ex-members of Incantation, Decrepit, & Blood Of Christ (ohio). From The Depths plays melodic death metal, somewhat similar to swedish acts such as At The Gates & Dissection...

FUNEBRARUM (USA) - 'Beneath the Columns of Abandoned Gods' MCD (€9) w/ Members of Abazagorath + Evoken.. Old school 1990 Sweden / Finland demo type Death Metal (Demigod, Demilich, Funebre). Total dirt and rot!

GENERAL SURGERY / THE COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINERS (Swe/USA) - split CD (€14) After some long years of silence after their mighty 'Necrology' recording General Surgery are back with new Killer songs, more brutal than before! TCME are great Carcass clones.

** HARSH (Fin)- 'Reality' MCD (€8) Grindcore, comes in 7” packaging.

HUMAN MINCER (Spa)- 'Embryonized' CD (€12) Brutal Death from Spain in the vein of US bands like DISGORGE (usa), SUFFOCATION, DEVOURMENT, PYREXIA... Not your typical ultra-twisted and senseless brutal Death. This has some killer riffs all the way!!

IMMERSED IN BLOOD (Swe)- 'Relentless Retaliation' MCD (€10) One of my favorites. Death Metal at it's best!

IMMERSED IN BLOOD / C.O.O. / OUTCAST (Swe/Bel/Bel)- 3 way split CD (€12) Three bands, one hellova brutal CD!

IMPALED / HAEMORRHAGE (USA/Spa) - split CD (€14) Both bands offer brand new and exclusive songs for these release. If you think Carcass wimped out after 'Necrotisism' them you found yourself a substitute!

IMPETIGO (USA)- 'Faceless' MCD (€8) One word: SICK!

INCINERATOR (Swe) – ‘Thrash Attack’ MCD (€9) Old School Thrash, featuring members from NOMINON!

INCRIMINATED / FULCRUM CREAK (Fin)- split CD (€8) Best ass-kicking death/aggressive metal from Finland.

INFAMY (USA)- 'The Blood Shall Flow' CD (€12) 1st and only album of this killer band from Los Angeles. Heavy & Dark brutal Death in the vein of IMMOLATION

INSISION (Swe)- 'The Dead Live On' CD (€10) Re-released with 2 bonus tracks!

INSISION / INVERACITY (Swe/Gr)- split CD (€12) Finally, for those of you who don't have a vinyl player... Released by Revenge Productions under licence from Nuclear Winter Rec.

KORP (Swe)- 'Thorns Of Centuries Unfold' CD (€12) Furious Thrash with some Death and Black Metal touches...

** MANIPULATED SLAVES (Jap)- 'Burst into Blue Flame' CD (€7) Fast and aggressive Death Metal with amazing melodies and incredible guitar work.

MASTECTOMIA / MIXOMATOSIS (Pol/Spa) - split CD (€12) Mastectomia are a really good Brutal Death act which makes this CD worth it because Mixomatosis are rather shitty Grind for my taste...

MISERICORDIA (Swe)- 'Erase the Skies' MCD (€8) Evil Black Metal like a perfect mix of Marduk and Dark Funeral!!! Produced by Devo Andersson (ex-Marduk). Limited to 500 copies.

** MONASTERIAL CRYPT (Cz.Rep.)- 'Stari' CD (€9) Really good melodic Doom/Death

MORBID SAVOURING (Fin)- 'Autopsy Lust' CD (€10) Death-Grind-Gore...

MORGUE (Fr)- 'Bone Crunch' MCD (€10) Do you like Cannibal Corpse?

NOMINON (Swe)- 'Diabolical Bloodshed' CD (€13) Swedish Death the way it was meant to be! If you know your history this band sounds like early Necrophobic, Morpheus (Swe) and Epitaph. One of my favorite CDs...

** ORKUS (Ger)- 'The Gate' MCD (€7) Raw black/death!

PAGANIZER (Swe)- 'Murder Death Kill' CD (€14) For those who miss the great old days of Carnage, Nihilist and early Grave, this is an album for you!

PATOLOGICUM (Pol) – ‘Hecatomb of Aberration’ CD (€11) Gore Grind.

REQUIEM (Swi)- 'Nameless Grave' MCD (€10) Death Metal influenced by Malevolent Creation!

RETALIATION (Swe)- ‘The Execution’ MCD (€10) 22 songs of furious grinding madness, like Nasum and Regurgitate!

RUNEMAGICK (Swe)- 'Requiem of the Apocalypse' CD (€14) New CD from these Swedes! As always heavy as fuck old-school Swedish Death!!!

SANATORIUM (Sl)- 'Goresoaked Reincarnation' CD (€12) Brutal and technical Death from Slovakia's leading band!

SOULLESS (USA) - 'Agony's Lament' CD (€13) Death Metal. NOTE: Each CD comes in a rope-sack with the band's logo printed on it!!!

SUFFOCATION (USA)- 'Human Waste' MCD (€10) Do you need more info on this???

SUN OF NOTHING – '..and voices, words, faces complete the dream' CD Digipack (€11) This is so Extreme you will shit your pants while listening to it!!! A brave mixture of Sludge/Doom/Grind, like Electric Wizard and Iron Monkey went crazy and added some blastbeats in their musick!!! If you are gay don't try this, it's too violent for your ears...

** TALES OF DARKNORD (Rus)- 'Dismissed' CD (€9) Brutal and technical Death.

TEARS OF DECAY (Ger)- 'redemption' MCD (€8) Killer death/grind in the U.S. style!

** TERROR SQUAD (Jap)- 'the wild stream of eternal sin' CD (€9) Raging Japanese Death / Thrash Metal of the highest magnitude!

** THE HERETIC (Spa)- 'Fallen From Heaven' CD (€8) Fast and melodic Black Metal with keyboards. Sounds a lot like Dimmu Borgir.

** UMBAKRAIL (Fra)- 'In Unity - "Paienne" ' CD (€9) Black Metal.

** V / A - 'Crust X Grind Compilation' CD (€7) Featuring ISAPUOLI, IRRITATE (Fin), EXPERIMENTAL NOISE, DISARM, DIAGNOSE (Bra), GRITO DE ODIO (Spa).

V / A – ‘VOD IV The Metal Crucade’ CD (€7) 17 Death Metal bands! Spawn Of Possession, Moria, Demons Of Dirt, Withered Beauty and more…

VADER (Pol)- 'The Darkest Age - live '93' CD (€8) One of the best live Death Metal acts for a ridiculous price!

VEDIOG SVAOR (USA) – ‘In The Distance’ CD (€12) Aggressive Black Metal. Cover printed on thick rough paper.

VENERAL DISEASE (Ger)- 'Perpetual Pain' CD (€12) Second effort of this great german act, Death Metal influenced by Vader and Cannibal Corpse.

VERMINOUS (Swe)- 'Impious Sacrilege' CD (€15) Bestial Death Metal in the vein of Kaamos and Repugnant but even more agressive in my opinion...

VLADISLAS (USA) – ‘Season of the Witch’ MCD (€9) Black Metal in the Norwegian tradition…

WOUNDS (Fin)- 'Chaos Theory' CD (€12) Death Metal in the vein of old Slayer and Morbid Angel!

some more

AVULSED (Spa)- 'stabwound orgasm' 7"EP This was included in the vinyl version of the Stabwound orgasm' LP so it doesn't have a cover. But it's rare and the songs are cool.

AZAGHAL (Fin)- 'Helwettilainen' 7"EP True Black Metal, limited to 1000 copies.

BESTIAL MOCKERY (Swe)- 'A Sign of Satanic Victory' 7"EP

BLACK OPS / LENG TCH'E (USA/Bel) - split 7"EP Black Ops features Retaliation and Impaled members and Lench Tch'e members from Aborted! Great grind from both!!!

BLOODLINE (Swe)- ‘A Pestilence Long Forgotten’ 7”EP Furious Black Metal. Including a Burzum cover track.

BLOODSHED (Swe)- 'Skullcrusher' 7" Fucking Evil Death/Black Metal with amazing low and high vocals. 5 blasphemous songs that will make your heart stop and your legs tremble. 666 copies pressed on white vinyl.

BRUTAL INSANITY / PSYCHONEUROSIS (UK/Pol)- split 7”EP Grind.

CARNAGE (Ger) - 'Beast To Bastard' 7"EP

CATHETER (USA) - s/t 7"EP Contains a total of 8 brutal tracks, with song lyrics printed on the inside of the sleeve. Includes a killer cover-version of Napalm Death's "We Want Your Head." .

CENTINEX (Swe)- 'apocalyptic armageddon' 7"EP Dark Swedish Death Metal! Their latest EP and already almost sold out by the label!Limited to 500 copies.

CEREBRAL NECROSE / SOLDABLEURKTHAL (Fra)- split 7"EP Grind/Death...

DEAD (Ger)- 'Saturdaynight Grind Fever' 7"EP

DEEPRED / SLUGATHOR (Fin)- split 7"EP DeepRed are Finland's answer to Suffocation! Slugathor are more old School but still brutal and raw!

DEFEATED SANITY / IMPERIOUS MALEVOLENCE (Ger/Bra)- split 7"EP Death Metal.

DISSIMULATION - 'Miglose' 7"EP 6 tunes of blasphemous black metal.

DUST (Swe) - 'The Endless Fall' 7"EP Black metal, limited to 500 copies.

EMBALMING THEATRE / FINAL EXIT (Swi/Jap) - split 7"EP Grind. Limited to 503 copies, blue vinyl.

ETERNAL HATRED (USA) - 'Upon Rotten Mankind' 7"EP Death Metal

FLAUROS (Fin)- 'Before My Eyes...' 7"EP Latest EP from this Finnish Black Metal outfit. Limited to 333 copies.

HOUWITSER (Hol)- 'March to Die' 7"EP Brutal Death from Holland, features members from Sinister.

IMPALER / RIPSNORTER (USA)- split 7"EP Dark Metal. Red vinyl, limited to 666 copies.

IN THA UMBRA (Por)- 'The Göatblöd 666' 7"EP Two thundering incantations loud of blackned Death Metal Art in honour of Chaos and Old Night. Limited to 500 copies.

JIGSORE (Spa)- 'Stench of Human Butchery' 7"EP Old school Death.

LORD BELIAL / RUNEMAGICK (Swe)- split 7"EP

MALIGNANCY (USA)- 'Ignorance is Bliss' 7"EP Mortician members.

MARDUK (Swe)- 'Slay the Nazarene' 7"EP (€7)Finally arrived, act fast...

MIDNIGHT SUN (Fin)- '...And the Fire Still Burns' 7"EP Melodic Black Metal.

MIND SNARE (Ita)- 'Broken Promises' 7"EP kult old death metal band.

NEMESIS AETERNA (Spa)- 'And the Trip Begins' 7"EP Great old school death.

NUN SLAUGHTER (USA) - 'Hell on Germany' 7"EP (€7)

NUN SLAUGHTER / CIANIDE (USA)- Split 7"EP (€7) Limited to 1000 copies.

NUN SLAUGHTER / CIANIDE (USA)- Split Picture 7"EP (€8) Limited to 500 copies.

NUN SLAUGHTER / Dr SHRINKER (USA)- split 7”EP

OBSCURE (Cyp)- 'Global Obscurity' 7"EP Metalcore from Cyprus.

ROTTEN SOUND / MASTIC SCUM (Fin/Aus)- split 7"EP Death Grind.

RUNNING GUTS / FLATULATION (Fra) - split 7"EP Death Grind vs Brutal Death.

SCRAMBLED DEFUNCTS (Rus)- 'Pre-natal Whittling' 7"EP This is great stuff!!! Blasting Death Metal, with a great sound and great artwork!

SLUGATHOR (Fin) - 'Fabric Of The Multiverse' 7"EP Old School blasting Death.

SLUGATHOR (Fin) - 'Delicacies Of The Cadaver' 7"EP Old School blasting Death.

SOMNUS / THEATRE OF THE MACABRE (USA) - split 7"EP Black Metal, green vinyl.

SUICIDAL WINDS (Swe) – ‘Misanthropic Anger’ 7”EP 2 tracks of blasphemous thrash and a cover of BEHERIT (“down there….”).

UNHOLY GRAVE / GYARANDU (Jap)- split 7"EP Griiiind!

WALHALLA (Fin) - 'War Over Nordland' 7"EP Cold and harsh Black Metal from Finland, featuring members of Thy Serpent. Yellow vinyl, limited to 666 copies.

WARSPITE (Ger)- 'We Are With God...' 7"EP Brutal Death Metal

10" / 12" VINYL
AETERNUM (Swi) - 'Dreamy Silken Moontew' LP Gatefold (€11) Melodic Black/Death, a bit influenced by Dissection. Gatefold LP, contains a 8 page booklet and a poster. Limited to 500 copies, blue splatter vinyl.

ATROCITY (Ger)- 'The Hunt' 10"MLP (€10) One of their finest moments, when they were true Deathsters!

BURIED GOD (Ger) – ‘Dark Revelation’ LP (€14) Sinister Thrashing madness, made by maniacs for maniacs! Limited to 666 copies.

DEAD (Ger)- 'You'll never know pleasure' LP Picture (€14) Perverse Grind, limited to 500 copies.

DEATH REALITY (Ger) – ‘ Flesh Still Feeds’ LP (€14) Death Metal, including an Obituary cover.

FEARER (Ger) – ‘Confession To Hate’ LP (€14) US styled Death Metal with heavy grooves.

LIVIDITY (USA)- 'Till Only The Sick Remain' Picture LP (€15) Brutal and guttural US Death. Only one copy in stock!

MORTEM (Per)- 'Demon Tales' LP (€12) Unholy Death Metal like early Morbid Angel and Sadistic Intent!!!

NECROPHAGIA (USA)- 'Cannibal Holocaust' 10"MLP (€11) Unreleased and rare tracks!

PURGATORY / POLYMORPH (Ger)- split 10"MLP (€10) Brutal old school Death Metal. Includes AUTOPSY and TERRORIZER covers, limited to 500 copies.

RETALIATION (Swe)- 'Violence Spreads it's Drape' LP (€14) BACK IN STOCK! Over the top Grind!

ROTTEN SOUND (Fin)- 'Murderworks' LP Gatefold (€14) Grind of the finest quality...

RUNEMAGICK (Swe)- 'Dark Live Magick' LP (€14) The title says it all, Dark Swedish Death. Live tracks as well as a few unreleased demo tracks. Includes A3 poster and it's limited to only 300 copies!

SACRAMENTUM (Swe)- 'The Coming of Chaos' PicLP (€10) Blackened Death, quite similar to Dissection. Their finest moment for a cool price.

SETHERIAL (Swe) – ‘Nord’ LP (€15) Furious Swedish Black Metal, limited to 500 copies.

TAPES
(All tapes are €6 unless if mentioned otherwise. All Demos are ORIGINAL copies.)
BRUTALITY REIGNS SUPREME / GRUESOME STUFF RELISH (Hol/Spa) - 'Brothers in Gore' CASS-LP 33 songs of Gore Grind in the vein of Mortician, Impetigo, Last Days Of Humanity and the likes.

DEVOURMENT (USA)- '1.3.8' CASS-LP (€7) Texas Death Metal!

GOREROTTED (UK)- 'Mutilated in Minutes' CASS-LP

LUNATIC GODS (Sl) – ‘The Wilderness’ CASS-LP Doom Death.

NUCLEAR WINTER (Gr)- 'Abomination Virginborn' DEMO '03 (€5) Fast and dark old school Death Metal. It's my own band so don't ask for a better description (but if you like bands like Repugnant, Kaamos and the early Swedish scene chances are you'll like this demo...). Order the demo and you tell me what it's like! Pro-dubbed tapes, limited to 300 copies.

NUNSLAUGHTER (USA) - 'The Day We Die' CASS (€9) Compilation tape with a total of 27 songs, old and new!!! Pro-dubbed tapes of course and great glossy pro-printed cover. Limited to 300 hand-numbered copies.

REPUGNANT (Swe) - 'Draped In Cerecloth' DEMO Back in stock, buy or die.

SUPREME LORD / CHTON (Pol/Nor) – ‘Two Tales Of Terror’ CASS Fucking great Death Metal from both bands!!! With a great heavy sound, do yourself a favour and get this, it's really worth it…

V / A - 'Warriors of the Morbid Moon' COMPILATION (€5) Nine bands, mostly from the Brazilian scene. Death and Black Metal in excellent production and pro-printed cover! Features my own band Nuclear Winter...

WACO JESUS (USA)- 'The Destruction of Commercial Scum' CASS-LP

OTHER
NOMINON (Swe) - 'Blaspheming the Dead' T-SHIRT (€15) The T-Shirt design of their upcoming 7" on Nuclear Winter Records. Visit their site to check out the great design! Available in Large.

COMING SOON:

These items will be available shortly, you can pre-order them so we can have them on hold for you when they arrive.
ABORTED (Bel) - 'Engineering The Dead' LP

ACHERON (USA) – ‘Xomaly’ MLP Limited to 1000 copies…

CARPATHIAN FOREST (Nor) - 'We Are Going To Hell For This' 2-LP

CENTURIAN (Hol) - 'Liber Zar Zax' LP

COERCION (Swe)- 'Delete' CD

COERCION (Swe)- 'Forever Dead' CD

DISASTROUS MURMUR (Aus) - 'And Hungry Are...' LP

DISASTROUS MURMUR /EMBEDDED (Aus/Ger) - Split 7"EP

DISGORGE (Mex) - 'Necrholocaust' LP

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS (Auz) - 'A Call To Arms' CD Absolutely magnificent Australian Black/Thrash!!!

KROHM - 'Crown of the ancients' 10"MLP

RESURRECTED (Ger) - 'Butchered In Excrements' LP

RUNEMAGICK (Swe)- 'Darkness Death Doom' CD Digipack.

SCURVY (Swe) - 'Tombstone Tales' LP

SCURVY / DEATH REALITY (Swe/Ger) - Split 7"EP

I've been meaning to add an Anatomy entry but some of their info is sketchy and I'd rather have it accurate than full of mistakes. Gospel of the Horns is there already. I'd do an Impetigo entry too if I could find somewhere to get decent info from. Nunslaughter's got about a million tapes and stuff that I'll add one day if I get enough info about them. The problem with adding some of these bands is that they're so obscure you can't do a decent entry about them. I (and the other guys who work on it) like to see complete entries rather than ones with gaps and mistakes. I'm sure we'd all love to add more bands but if we don't know anything about them it's pretty pointless.

Goreripper said:
I've been meaning to add an Anatomy entry but some of their info is sketchy and I'd rather have it accurate than full of mistakes. Gospel of the Horns is there already. I'd do an entry too if I could find somewhere to get decent info from. Nunslaughter's got about a million tapes and stuff that I'll add one day if I get enough info about them. The problem with adding some of these bands is that they're so obscure you can't do a decent entry about them. I (and the other guys who work on it) like to see complete entries rather than ones with gaps and mistakes. I'm sure we'd all love to add more bands but if we don't know anything about them it's pretty pointless.

anatomy - dunno

impetigo - ( home site : http://www.impetigo.ht.st/
Impetigo was formed in July of 1987 by Stevo(bass/vocals) and Mark(guitar). Soon after that they added Dan on drums an the line-up was complete for the time being. In november of 1987 they released their live demo titled "All we need is cheez". This gathered some attention in the underground and showed the band in their earlier days as being a more extreme hardcore type of band. For the next year and a half, the band was busy writing new material and playing some local shows. Over this period the music was progressing to a much heavier style and the band thought it was best to add a second guitarist to help give them a sicker and more brutal sound. So, in February of 1989 they added Scotty as a second guitarist. It was an easy addition as Scotty had been Mark's roommate through most of college. Next, in May of 1989 the band entered KJ Productions 8 track studio and did their only studio demo to date. this was the infamous "Giallo" demo. the demo presented the band as a much heavier and sicker outfit with a mixture of cruse death metal, grindcore and a touch of noisecore. The band increased it's following in the underground and the demo received a good response in most of underground scene. This led to the band being offered a deal from Wild Rags Records and the band signed a one LP deal with them. With the deal complete the band entered Creative Spaces studio in Bloomington, IL and began work on their debut LP. The LP was recorded and mixed in February and January of 1990 and was finally ready to go. Then the band ran into some trouble with the cover art for both the LP and cassette, which featured graphic scenes of cannibalism, castration, torture, rape, dismemberment and full frontal nudity. First the Bloomington/Normal town council saw some of the artwork and labelled it as pornography and secondly Wild Rags Record's printers refused to print the art fearing they could get into some kind of legal trouble. There were originally two different covers done, one for the LP and one for the cassette, but both were never used. this left the band with no choice but to come up with a new cover, so again Stevo drew the cover, but this time it was not so extreme as to assure it could be used. The idea for two different covers was scrapped at this point on the cassette and LP were released with the same cover. Finally the debut LP "Ultimo Mondo Cannibale" was released in November of 1990. The LP was pretty well received by the underground and has sold quite well world wide. At one point it even reached number 96 on the CMJ radio chart. After that, the band released the now long sold out/ultra rare "Buio Omega" 7 inch EP on the A Whisper In Darkness label. It was made up of remixes from the "Giallo" demo sessions, and including the track "Harbinger of death" which was not used on the demo. The EP features probably the most extreme artwork ever done by Stevo! Next the band was invited by their friends from Germany, BLOOD, to do a split EP which they would release on their own label Iron Records. The Impetigo side, which was titled "Antefatto" featured two new songs, "Boneyard" and "Cannibal apocalypse". This split EP was received very well and helped to build the bands following in Europe. The song "Boneyard" later appeared on the "Horror of the zombies" album in an all-new re-recorded version. following the release of the split EP, the band again signed with Wild Rags for the release of their second LP. However, before that the band worked with Wild Rags for the release of the "Faceless" 7 inch EP and cassette. It was also scheluded to be a 7 inch picture disc but that plan was later scrapped. The "Faceless" EP featured two new songs, "Sinister urge" and "Faceless" and three re-recorded songs from the "Ultimo Mondo Cannibale" LP. The "Faceless" EP received a great response from worldwide scene. The EP was recorded in Champaign, IL at the 24 track Pogo Records studio, which the band was also use to record the "Horror of the zombies" album. "Horror of the zombies" was recorded and mixed in August and September of 1991 and featured 8 new songs along with a new recording of "Boneyard" and a sick and weird poem/music piece about... what else... cannibals of course. For "Horror of the Zombies" the cover art was a painting done by the bands long time friend/fiend Cannibal Jim. It features some zombies lumbering out of the fog and coming for your flesh! "Horror of the Zombies" was released in June of 1992 and was the bands best recording to date. It showed the bands sound had progressed to an even heavier, darker and sicker level and that the band was ready to be taken seriously in the underground scene. The response to "Horror of the Zombies" was great and it sold pretty well considering it really had no official distribution. the band was influenced by bands such as early Carcass, Autopsy, Repulsion and Master, but does not really sound like any of those bands. Impetigo had a sound and style all their own. the lyrics covered sick topics such as gore, necrophilia, sadism, torture, cannibalism, disease, dismemberments, monsters, zombies and other sick topics. Most of the bands lyrics and artwork were inspired by the sickest and most underground horror/gore films around as well as the dark creative depths of Stevo's mind. The band played around 30 shows during their 6-7 year existence including some big ones like the Rhode Island Death Fest, two Milwaukee Metalfests and a show in Puerto Rico. They played with bands such as Repulsion, Macabre, Deceased, Incantation, Phlegm, Rottrevore, Psycho, Brutal Truth, Nuclear Death, Organic Infest, and more. In 1993 the band decided to call it quits after their final appearance at the Milwaukee Metalfest VII. The band had always wanted to keep it on an underground level and they had grown much bigger than they ever thought they would. They were also disenchanted with what was going on in the scene with all the shit talking and backstabbing. All this coupled with the regular pressures of jobs and family caused the band to call it quits. Stevo continued on for a while with his doom metal band Insomnia (formerly Church of misery), they recorded an album but it was never released and eventually it grinded to a halt. Out of the scene for almost 5 years, when in 1998 Mark discovered there still seemed to be alot of interest and support for the band out there. He initially was working with Wild Rags to release the old stuff on CD but then hooked with Morbid Records out of Germany. After talking with Wild Rags, they allowed the band to switch to Morbid Records for all re-releases from here on out. Impetigo was in no way unsatisfied with Wild Rags but they really wanted to get a deal in Europe, and Geremany in partilcular. So 1999 will see Morbid Records releasing the "Giallo" demo sessions as a 10 inch picture pisc, and "Ultimo Mondo Cannibale" will contain all of the LP only and cassette only tracks, combining them onto one release for the first time. Morbid Records will also release "Faceless" as a mini-CD and "Horror of the zombies" will be entirely re-packaged with planned artwork by horror author and film expert Chas Balun who more recently did the cover for the new Necrophagia CD "Holocausto de la Morte". Also, Elegy Records from the U.S. will release the CD "Forgotten Horrors of a Bloody Past" which will include the "Giallo" demo sessions, the "Antefatto" split EP side, the "Buio Omega" EP and two live songs from "All we need is cheez" demo. This will have the banned cassette cover artwork which was intended for the "Ultimo Mono Cannibale" cassette as it's over. Look for all these mostly likely in 1999! With all the renewed interest there is discussion of a possible new mini-CD from the original line-up but at this time it is not 100% for sure. The fact that Stevo had relocated to louisville, KY makes it all the more difficult, but hopefully it will happen. Time will tell...)

nun slaughter - (http://www.nunslaughter.com/ Deformed in 1987 by Don of the Dead (Bass) with Jer the Butcher (Guitar), Gregoroth (Vocals) and Behemoth Bill (Drums), the spawn called Nun Slaughter began spewing forth the sonic vomit known as Death Metal. Shunning the vile confines of a studio for the oppressive darkness of a basement tomb, they released their first demo in 1987 and christened it "Ritual of Darkness". The raw sound of "Ritual" established N.S. as purveyors of true Death Metal.
The bands line up experienced it first of many mutations in '89, with Jer and Bill being replaced by Rick Rancid (Guitar) and John Sicko (Drums). NunSlaughter's, second bastard offspring came screaming through the birth canal shortly thereafter, dragging it's fetid placenta, "The Rolling Christ". The next band-member morphogenesis occurred in 1991, when Gregoroth and Sick slithered away. Von the Impaler latched on as a drummer and Don of the Dead (still on bass) became Nun Slaughter's vocalist as well. This repugnant assemblage produced the band's third demo, "Impale the Soul of Christ on the Inverted Cross of Death".
Two years crawled by before the next Nun Slaughter creation was revealed. In 1993, upon learning that the now legendary "Ritual of Darkness" demo was being bootlegged as a 7" record in Brazil, Don of the dead began conspiring to celebrate Nun Slaughter's international conquest. The band conjured up yet another drummer - Mark Perversion. Hell bent on keeping the intrinsic, unrefined sound that had become their trademark, N.S. recorded their infamous "The Guts of Christ" demo completely live in their living room.
In 1995, NunSlaughter reinstated the unholy alliance of three of the original members: Don of the Dead, Gregoroth and the Butcher. This sinister triad summoned the relentless drumming powers of Jim Sadist and exorcised the :Face of Evil: demo for the underground Death Metal masses. In January of '97 (after Gregoroth and the Butcher went their separate ways) Don and Jim, along with fresh meat Chris 213 (bass) and Blood (Guitar), began a new decade of death with the band's first studio recording, a split 7" record with Bloodstick.
After countless setbacks but continuous writing Nun Slaughter unleased four more 7" records. This first being a limited edition glow in the dark split 7" record with Dekapitator. A meeting of the most sinister kind came about with the release of 666 copies of a split 7" with Crucifer. Unable to restrain their twisted prolific minds, Nun Slaughter then produced an entire 7" record entitled "Blood Devil". And the legend continues to grow with their split 7" with the cult female death metal band Derketa.
With the signing to Revenge Productions Nun Slaughter released their full length LP/CD "Hells Unholy Fire". A tour was arranged to promote the LP and NunSlaughter began their European tour in September 2000. While touring NS released another 7” record “Trifurcate”. This is to date the fastest selling release.
After the very successful and legendary tour NunSlaughter returned to the states and began working on their next few releases. There are many more NunSlaughter vinyl’s planned for 2001. A live MLP entitled “Devil Metal”. A split 7” with UG metal gods Dr. Shrinker. A few live 7"s and of course a new studio LP to be on Revenge productions. NunSlaughter has added a few new members to the defiling ranks. Supporting the "Radio Damnation" CD a few shows have ensued. The HUF LP will be re-released on Pic LP format. All others bow to NS. Metal is Death Death is Metal Hail Nun Slaughter true Death Metal.)

some info on anatomy

TRACKLIST:

1. Last Pleasures For Those Of The Apocalypse Of Hate
2. Armageddon
3. Forbidden Realms
4. The Call For Doom
5. Where Angels Die

Recorded & Mixed At Planetroom Studios.
Engineered By Steve Harrison & Ross McClennan.
Produced By ANATOMY.
Cover Artwork By ROK.
Band Residence: Australia.

Marty - Vocals
Happyslayer - Guitars, Keyboards
Ia - Bass
Machen - Guitars, Keyboards
Wazarah - Drums, Percussion

(P)(C) 1996 DESTRUKTIVE KOMMANDOH / MIM

"Where Angels Die"
Anatomy
Style: Black Metal. Year: 1996

more to add about anaotmy

http://www.blackmetal.com/cgi-bin/gold/category.cgi?category=search&query=^artistlist.sql&q-1=ANATOMY

(has cd/vinyl pictures, some info, etc)
Description:
Second album of killer raging brutal Australian Black Death on Bleed / Modern Invasion Music. This Oz horde from Down Unda' are prominently featured on the "Return of Darkness and Hate" compilation from cult French label DRAKKAR Records!

Description:
Epic Darkness and raging Black Metal attack from Australia! Essential import Vinyl 7-inch EP! Diehard fans of SLAUGHTERLORD and HOBB'S ANGEL OF DEATH will find this essential!

* TRACK-LIST:

* ANATOMY:
1. The Witches of Dathomir
2. Suncrusher

* LONG VOYAGE BACK
1. Poison Blood