BARfest canceled

Hey guys-- thanks for all the kind words here-- this was a tough decision to make-- For the record- for the one who questioned my use of the term cancelled--this was not my original post on my forum-- I merely said "Postponed"- not sure how Blabbermouth twisted things--

Thanks to you all for your continued support-- there will be more things coming in the future- just no festival this spring--

Since its now cancelled, may I ask what pacific rim band was being considered for this year?

I will go ahead and respond to this as I was the one to sponsor them as I did with pitching in for Concerto Moon last year. I have been a long time fan and was very excited about finally getting a chance to see these guys live.
VANISHING POINT!!!!!
Bummer...:cry:

I will go ahead and respond to this as I was the one to sponsor them as I did with pitching in for Concerto Moon last year. I have been a long time fan and was very excited about finally getting a chance to see these guys live.
VANISHING POINT!!!!!

Bummer :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hey guys-- thanks for all the kind words here-- this was a tough decision to make-- For the record- for the one who questioned my use of the term cancelled--this was not my original post on my forum-- I merely said "Postponed"- not sure how Blabbermouth twisted things--

That was me...and I wasn't really questioning it, just thought it might be a bit overly 'terminal' for a festival that's hoping to continue.
Two, count 'em, TWO cheers for Blabbermouth's, uh, "reimagining" of the truth. :)

VANISHING POINT!!!!!

Ahh shame about that. They're really cool live. Seen then 3 times. The last time was a few months ago and they really put on a superb show.

Poop. :cry:
Well, hopefully things turn around soon and we can look forward to another BARfest down the line.
Congrats on the soon-to-be new arrival, though!
You can name the baby after me, I don't mind. :saint: