BARFEST II is just about here!!

SharkBlack

Jul 13, 2005
San Jose, Ca
Who's going? I'm am all fired up excited for this thing. Going to be cool seeing Zero Hour as direct openers for LTE!

And hey Jasun,
I'm all ready to volunteer to wear a diaper on stage and lay down that already classic line ..."All For The Future!!" :kickass::kickass:

I'm just sayin'... :lol:

I'm here if ya need me homie!!:lol::lol::lol:

woot!

Well, i'll be there! Can't freaking wait!!! :kickass: A little over 30 hours and we'll be rocking out to some Zero Hour.....i've been looking forward to this for months!

By the way, Jasun.....any chance you got any Zero Hour beanies left lying around? I plan on buying me a "DD" shirt for sure. But also would love to get me a ZH beanie for work. I somehow didn't grab one at last years fest. Either way, see you in a couple days man!! :cool:

Good luck at the show. I am sure this will be such a great experience for everyone in the band. Be great if you guys can Jam with Suncage Marcel is a really talented guitarist and all round cool dude

Awesome to see Zero Hour again, Jazun!!!!! you rule bro great set!!!! had a blast the whole weekend!!!thanks to my bro John for the hospitality, and great to see my Raider enemy hehee, Brett see you at PP in Sept!!!

It was awesome to see you too man and it was a great weekend my bro. Glad you came down to check it all out my bro.

BARfest was METAL!!

METAL FLAVIO and yes John and Brett RULE!!!!!

Jasun

Awesome to see Zero Hour again, Jazun!!!!! you rule bro great set!!!! had a blast the whole weekend!!!thanks to my bro John for the hospitality, and great to see my Raider enemy hehee, Brett see you at PP in Sept!!!

Flavor Flavio!

Now all you need down there in LoCal is a hockey team!!!

GO RAIDERS!! GO SHARKS!!!:headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass:

Good to see you as always homie!

Brett