Gracious Mi Amigo's

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

First off, I need to thank the man behind it all, Dave, from the bottom of my heart brother, I truly respect and admire the way you made this all come about. Its not a simple and easy task to start a festival and have success and while we still have a bumps and bruises, I do consider this to be a success, so thank you Dave for have the courage and testicular fortitude to take something you believe in and make it become a reality...

I really want to thank the techs that helped out this weekend, even with a few guys that didn't make it to help we still did a great job.Damien, Henry, Marc, Chris, Chuck from SIR and all the techs that helped, outstanding work guys, you totally kicked so much ass...Thank you to Eric Boles who is the large part of the three headed monster that we have put together as well, you kicked as on the backline dude!!!I also want to say thanks to Mark who helped tech for Mob Rules on Friday night as well, you freed me up to do my plethora of other duties and I am very appreciative of that. Also Drew kicked so much ass driving everyones ass around all weekend!! you rule dude!

Not going to go into to much details about the bands performances here, I just really want to say how much of a pleasure it was to work with all the bands and see true professionalism at play. To finally see Crimson Glory live was a longtime dream come true and to be involved with it all was just icing on that cake. They completely kicked so much ass, I am still reeling from their performance, amazing job guys!!!Thank you Wade, Jon , Ben and company,it was awesome!!!!

To our new friends in Eyefear and Mob Rules, you guys made it a special time for me as well, your friendship and attitudes were impeccable and I cannot wait to hang out and see you guys perform again, I will travel the globe for that!!!You guys rule!!!

To see the mountain king is all his glory and truly understand his genius that I now get, was a special thing as well, some guys know that I haven't been the biggest Savatage fan over the years but that performance from Jon & co really changed my feelings. That was an awesome awesome set, Matt is a guitar phenom too, he really blew me away with his guitar prowess...

What can I say about Enchant, they play near perfect and put on a very energetic and awesome show. I am lucky to call them friends now, I thank you Doug, Ed, Ted, Sean and Bill for giving it your all and putting on another fantastic show, I really hope it will not be to long before the next one!!

It was great to see BoP again, they tore it up and gave a great performance,Corey was awesome!!!!Can;t wait to hear new tunes!!!Thanks to Spocks Beard for putting on a killer performance as well...

To my friends in Zero Hour,as many times as I have seen you guys play now, I can watch you guys play night in and night out and never get tired of your music, as Jay would say You cats Rule!!!!!!Thank you so much Congratulations once again on your marriage Jasun & Christina Tipton (just wanted to say that) I wish you to live a lifetime of happiness with each other.

My brothers in Timeline and Odins Court, thank you so much for giving it you all and being part of the fest, you rocked the house!!!

Thank you to the VIP's that helped out with everything, truly truly much appreciated!!!

a special thanks to DC Cooper for hanging out and kicking ass, thank you!!!

To all my friends that made it out to the fest from far away thank you so much for being part of this magical experience. I cannot wait to get started on BARfest II...

Cheers

Bear

yeah dude Greta to meet you too, thanks for putting out all those samplers, that rocked!!!!Thanks for the new Threshold too!!!keep in touch

Bear

My pleasure Bear! Glad you like the new Threshold, I think it's one of their best to date, in particularly the songs "Pilot in the Sky of Dreams" and "One Degree Down", though there's not a bad song on the disc. Looking forward to seeing them at PPUSA this year! I'll definitely be staying in touch. Already connected with David H. for Nuclear Blast and Century Media regarding band contacts and promo mailings. Looking forward to many more BARFEST events! :headbang:

Right on Bear YOU RULE BRO!!!

Awesome to get something put together like this in the Bay Area bro......MORE METAL IN THE BAY MAKES MY DAY!!!

Have an awesome weekend bro.

Jasun