THANK YOU- JON OLIVA'S PAIN

Kong

Jan 23, 2004
Wow...what else can we say about this great weekend of music and friends!
We would sincerely like to thank Dave, Bear, all the crew (Henry!) and the many behind the scenes people for making our trip to San-Fran a weekend to remember. For a first time festival, there were very few problems but always greeted with total cooperation from Dave and his staff. In the end, the shows from all the bands were great and the response from the fans was outstanding!

We wish everyone at BARF continued success in the future and we have every confidence that next year and the years to follow will only get better for the metal fans on the west coast....Please support this festival!

San-Fran is an amazing city, and the people are even better. Thank you again for the invitation. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.....Let's do it again real soon!

Cheers, great beers and all the best!

JOP
www.jonoliva.net

:kickass:

It was our pleasure Brother Kinder-- You guys made it a magic night for us and hell of a close-- We WILL do this again- and next time we are getting you in early and hitting the town!!!

Thanks to you guys Chris, you totally kicked major ass!!!!!I really look forward to the next time we can rock out!!!

Cheers

Bear

No, thank YOU for kciking so much ass during your set! Barb and I also had a great time hanging out with the band. Jon is a funny, funny man!! He is also a nice, down-to-earth guy! I just have no idea how anyone can drink that much Jager and still play! Wow!!!

Thank you Jon! Not having seen you since the Savatage Hall of the Mountain King tour, this was a real pleasure! Classics from Streets, Gutter Ballet, Hall of the Mountain King - you guys put a great cap on a rockin' weekend! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thank you Jon! Not having seen you since the Savatage Hall of the Mountain King tour, this was a real pleasure! Classics from Streets, Gutter Ballet, Hall of the Mountain King - you guys put a great cap on a rockin' weekend! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Dude, that's so wild that you also saw them on that tour! I saw that tour in Baltimore and it was AWESOME!! Luckily, I have seen Jon perform a few times since and he's always ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Dude, that's so wild that you also saw them on that tour! I saw that tour in Baltimore and it was AWESOME!! Luckily, I have seen Jon perform a few times since and he's always ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Yeah! I saw them here in LA at the Country Club in Reseda! Hall of the Mountain King was one of my favorite albums that year. Chris was on fire! As a guitar player, I miss that guy...

Thanks to all of JOP and especially the Mountain King himself. As a fan of the last 20 years plus, it is always magical for me to be there for a live show. But, to also have hung out with you guys back stage was incredible as well. By the way, I heard a rumour about shirts but never saw any and would have gladly purchased one. Would love to find out how I can get one.
Cheers:kickass: