Jon Oliva's Pain THANKS YOU ALL!

we are grateful that the venue remained full for our entire show well into 2 am!

That place was full because the people on stage kept us from leaving with your impeccable show. I was going to stay for just a bit before you all started. After that first song, I knew it was going to be the set of a lifetime. It was the first time I've seen The Mountain King, and I don't know why every show can't have that much fun on stage.

AWESOME show! There was NO WAY we were going to leave the venue until the curtain dropped, no matter what time it was. By far the highlight of the weekend for me..I had high expectations and was NOT disappointed! Thank you guys SO MUCH for the wonderful performance..something I will never forget!

The energy of JOP was very different than the energy of Stratovarius. The crowd was more more amped for JOP and thus was willing to stay for much longer, whereas I saw that a significant portion (perhaps about 1/5th-1/4th) had taken off by the end of Stratovarius' set. That goes to show just how much the fans were into Oliva and Streets, as well as how amazing of a performance it was--particularly given that he didn't even start the show until well after most live shows end. Kudos to everyone for making it so memorable.

One of the best sets I've seen in 15 years of PP, and that includes the Weapons of Mass Destruction show, which I thought would be the closest I would ever get to seeing the original 'tage. I didn't want it to be over!