THANK YOU!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
BIG thank yous to:

Dave, Eric and Bear - you guys outdid yourselves this year, excellent job!
The BARfest crew - awesome job keeping things running smoothly!
The first ladies of BARfest (Mrs. Dave, and my partner in crime Daffodil) - had a blast with you both, we really do need to do a girls night out sometime soon!
The bands - what a weekend jam packed with some amazing talent! Thanks to all of you for kicking our asses!
The fans - for coming out and supporting the local music scene; gotta support if if you want it to thrive!
Brett - for making sure I just about always had a drink while stashed away in the merch corner *grin*.

And thanks to the Hatchells for the bottle of sake! That's some good stuff!

See ya'll next year! :D

:worship: A HUGE, HUGE THANKS TO YOU BEAR, DAVE AND ERIC.

FIRST FOR MAKING IT ME FEEL LIKE PART OF YOUR FAMILY AND SECOND FOR PUTING ON SUCH AN INCREDIBLE EVENT........SATURDAY NIGHT I THOUGHT I DIED AND WAS IN HEAVEN......IT WAS SO AMAZING......WE WORKED, BUT HAD SO MUCH GREAT MUSIC IT WAS LIKE MIXING A RECIPIE AND THE SHOW WAS THE DESERT...THANKS TO ALL THE CREW AND THEIR WIVES AND GIRL FRIENDS..AND THANKS TO THE INDEPENDENT STAFF.. WHO HELPED ME OUT ALOT WITH PARKING AND VARIOUS OTHER -------.GOD... I AM WIPED....................GREG. :headbang:
:headbang:

Thanks to you as well Jax, much appreciated for the hard work you ladies put in!!I am glad you had a great time!

Bear

I know I'm a bit late in posting, but I just want to thank everyone who put on BAR Fest. The bands were spectacular, and I had a great time. I can't wait until the next one!

Robin

Thank you as well Jax for your support before and during the festival.
There were many times where I was doubting whether I should keep going and pursue another festival but your words of encouragement helped me more than I think you are aware. You and Brett have become really good friends and I look forward to working with you on many more BARFests in the future.
And now enough mushy stuff....LET'S GO WINE TASTING ALREADY!!!

E

BIG thank yous to:

Dave, Eric and Bear - you guys outdid yourselves this year, excellent job!
The BARfest crew - awesome job keeping things running smoothly!
The first ladies of BARfest (Mrs. Dave, and my partner in crime Daffodil) - had a blast with you both, we really do need to do a girls night out sometime soon!
The bands - what a weekend jam packed with some amazing talent! Thanks to all of you for kicking our asses!
The fans - for coming out and supporting the local music scene; gotta support if if you want it to thrive!
Brett - for making sure I just about always had a drink while stashed away in the merch corner *grin*.

And thanks to the Hatchells for the bottle of sake! That's some good stuff!

See ya'll next year! :D