BARFEST RULED!!!

I apologize that it took so long to respond to this thread as I have been working non-stop ever since on the other side of my business.
I wanted to recap what I said to you guys that night after you performed.
YOUR SET KILLED!!!!!!
I have seen you guys perform many times during the time I have known you and your brother...and I have to say that for me this was by far your best performance to date. I'm not sure if it was the energy of the festival or the fact you guys opened for LTE...but you guys took the roof off with your blistering riffage, mind boggling beats and Chris's incredible vocals.:worship:
I only wish we had been able to give you more room to move around. LOL!!!!
Have a great week ahead and I'll talk to you kats soon.
Peace!

E

Just want say Dave YOU SO RULE!! Dave brought it this year and I can't thank him enough for what he's doing for the scene in the Bay Area. He worked so hard to put this together and I can't wait to see what he puts together next year.

It was great to hangout and chat with everyone at the event....YOU ALL RULE!! It was so awesome to see the guys from Sun Caged, Dark Water, Enchant, all the bands for that matter have such a great experience at the event. It's a great moment for bands like us to be part of something this cool.

LIQUID TENSION KILLED!!! Their set was off the charts and so inspiring. I couldn't help but smile throughout their set.

Thank you to everyone who came out because the support in the Bay is so needed and YOU made the fest amazing.

Jasun

P.S. Great to catch up with Brett, Heny, Shelly, Bear, Eric, Chris....The whole BARfest crew for that matter because this list can go on and on.