Gotta thank Dave Hatchell and BARfest bigtime...

Prog_Muse

Look Who The Cat Dragged In
Oct 9, 2007
Somewhere in the sands of time
...For bringing Crimson Glory to the first BARfest:

On Christmas Eve Jon Drenning and I officially tied the knot.

I posted a little blurb in the PPUSA forum too, but just wanted to truly extend my personal thanks for getting those guys out to CA.

I know it sounds a little strange, but you set the wheels in motion for what would turn out to be the greatest moment in my life thus far...he and I would have never met if it hadn't been for that show.

It's a long story and I won't tell it here, but throughout the trials, heartaches and inevitable endings of our respective relationships, Jon and I's friendship flourished and brought us closer to each other than we ever have been to anyone else...and it never would have happened if not for the first BARfest.

We had a small private ceremony with just the two of us, but we'll be having the big wedding in July for our friends and family; those of you who know us personally will of course be invited, and that includes Dave and Bear.
:)

Happy New Year, everyone!

~Danae

Congrats again, chica..too damn cool how things work out, hmm? Aside from him being on the WRONG coast, dammit. :p

Congrats again, chica..too damn cool how things work out, hmm? Aside from him being on the WRONG coast, dammit. :p

Thanks, mama!
Yeah, there's been some pretty interesting synchronicity, I have to admit.
Yes, he was on the wrong coast...haha, but hey, Florida's been treating me quite nicely so I guess I can't complain.
:-D

Wow! Congrats Denae (and Jon)! That's pretty cool how things worked out!

...For bringing Crimson Glory to the first BARfest:

On Christmas Eve Jon Drenning and I officially tied the knot.

I posted a little blurb in the PPUSA forum too, but just wanted to truly extend my personal thanks for getting those guys out to CA.

I know it sounds a little strange, but you set the wheels in motion for what would turn out to be the greatest moment in my life thus far...he and I would have never met if it hadn't been for that show.

It's a long story and I won't tell it here, but throughout the trials, heartaches and inevitable endings of our respective relationships, Jon and I's friendship flourished and brought us closer to each other than we ever have been to anyone else...and it never would have happened if not for the first BARfest.

We had a small private ceremony with just the two of us, but we'll be having the big wedding in July for our friends and family; those of you who know us personally will of course be invited, and that includes Dave and Bear.
:)

Happy New Year, everyone!

~Danae

Thanks, mama!
Yeah, there's been some pretty interesting synchronicity, I have to admit.
Yes, he was on the wrong coast...haha, but hey, Florida's been treating me quite nicely so I guess I can't complain.
:-D

Well I can, cuz now you're on the wrong coast too, dammit! :p

But you're (clearly!) happy there, and that's what matters. :)

Thanks Rick!
You're invited too! (And your beautiful lady)
Jax-- Yes, I guess I am.
Haha!
But hey, at least we still have awesome weather!
Come out here for vacation, I know a kickass sushi jpint over here by our house.
;-)

You are welcome Danae-- CG was the major surprise of the first festival-Their show was unbelievable, and I am really mad that my videographer could not make it that night-- I am so glad that you all met because of this show--I remember at the first show, I announced Brett and Jax as BARFEST couple #1 since they had recently been engaged-- You are couple #2!!
Look forward to seeing you all as a couple --
all the best

*dopey grin*
Aww...I can't wait to come out for a visit!
Hey, by the way...remember giving me that CG tank top?
The last one?
Is that ironic or what?
Talk about things that make you go "Hmmm..."
We'd love to come out for BARfest III...don't know if our schedule will permit but it would be great to see everyone again.
Jon's birthday is May 4th...maybe we'll go out there for a mini vacation.
(He was really stoked to get to hang out in SF for his birthday in '07; he says it's the most beautiful city in America.)