BASS Samples??

Jan 9, 2008
Would any forum members be able to help me out, my Preamp decided its had enough and has stopped working!!!!:OMG::OMG:

Would any forum members be willing to help me out, I need some single string notes from a bass guitar so I can allocate them to the layout of my midi controller keyboard.

Hopefully when my preamp is fixed I will be able to record some samples for the forum.

Would any forum members be able to help me out, my Preamp decided its had enough and has stopped working!!!!:OMG::OMG:

Would any forum members be willing to help me out, I need some single string notes from a bass guitar so I can allocate them to the layout of my midi controller keyboard.

Hopefully when my preamp is fixed I will be able to record some samples for the forum.

What notes do you need? I've got:

LTD B500
LTD F405
LTD F255
SX Scorpion

+ BDDI

oh my, if anyone did decide to make samples that'd be nice, I'd use some if they're even any good. What i've been looking for (untill i can actually afford to get a bass) are DI samples of bass notes at least to A1, if not F#1 (for when I get an 8 string or a baritone guitar) up to whatever the highest notes are on the bass and maybe some slides or pops and other bass sounds. I know thats alot and I wasn't asking you or anyone to do that, I was just stating my wants... haha :headbang: I know I have no place to ask anyone to do anything cause I have nothing to share with everyone (except in the summer I'll be taking samples of various gun shots and other gun related sounds and you better bet you asses I'm gonna share that shit!:kickass:).

I'll record the DI tracks. It gives you a little more freedom to reamp or use any plug-in you would like. I haven't decided completely what I will and won't record, but it likely won't be going through my cabinet (I don't have cabling long enough for that).

I recieved the samples, thanks.

But I cannot open file 2 and 3.

are you able to open the files on your PC??

So my friend is going to let me borrow his Schecter 5 string bass and I'm gonna try my best to sample them (DI only). I'm not actually sure how I should do it or what I need to do. I know multi velocity samples, but I'm not sure how to do the other things (and the only samplers I have are Battery 2 and I also have short circuit. Any tips?