Bath and LYBM and Stained Glass coming to vinyl!

Is it true, that Toby has original scans of his artwork now?
I read it somewhere on the internet, but I cannot find it anymore.
[If it's true ... o_O awesome :Spin: ]

Also: What's up with the Tartar Lamb II Shirt???
I ordered it in May, I think. lol
Just want to know what's going on inside Toby's secret laboratories :D

It's definitely true, we're going live with pre-orders this Friday 21.10.2011!

There'll be only 500 copies available, from which 250 to US/Can through Antitethic Records and 250 to the rest of the world (Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia) through Blood Music — so be quick!

For more details check out our websites:
Blood Music
Antithetic Records

Is it true, that Toby has original scans of his artwork now?
I read it somewhere on the internet, but I cannot find it anymore.
[If it's true ... o_O awesome :Spin: ]

Also: What's up with the Tartar Lamb II Shirt???
I ordered it in May, I think. lol
Just want to know what's going on inside Toby's secret laboratories :D

Actually it was Ted w/ Dark Symphonies who had the scans. Luckily that guy was totally OCD about scanning at super high resolution back in the day. Those paintings for Bath/LYBM were tiny, and he scanned them high enough that they don't require any stretching to fill the vinyl cover template. Awesome stuff. Its so cool to see the texture of the paper in the scans. They're that clear.

And just to add, thanks to everyone who has picked this up from either me (Antithetic) or Blood Music so far. We're funding this one with preorders, kind of like a kickstarter, without having to pay them their 5% cut. :heh:

I will be reassembling all the booklet art into the gatefolds very soon, and posting on a private site that we'll share with everyone who has placed an order. Join the fun, pick up a copy before they're gone!

-Shawn

ordered mine the first day. Can not wait to receive the package. planning on putting Bath and LYBM LPs in display frames and hanging them up. also THANK YOU for the Part the 2nd LP. I contributed a little money toward the project, so it was awesome to get an actual copy.