bath...

Put the shower on and plug up the bathtub; if you aim it at a wall or something it feels like it's raining. So all in all you get:
1. a steamshower
2. boiling hot rain
3. a slow rising tide

it's awesome

stormy said:
haha ya baths with My bf are the only good type of baths i love them than and its best to have almost all pitch dark espet for a small candle that Puts of only a littel light... :D *daydreaming about it now *
o_O if i had a bath tub big enough for me and a 2nd person, i'd keep the lights on so i could see what the fuck i'm doing when i'm touching the other person

Seraphim Belial said:
Put the shower on and plug up the bathtub; if you aim it at a wall or something it feels like it's raining. So all in all you get:
1. a steamshower
2. boiling hot rain
3. a slow rising tide

it's awesome

You have no idea how funny that is to me ... hmm.

I don't take baths though, I don't like the fact that I'm soaking in the same water that I'm washing my ass in.

Seraphim Belial said:
1. a steamshower
2. boiling hot rain
3. a slow rising tide

it's awesome

Hell yeah :headbang:

But, I go even farther. I start the shower without the drain plugged up, and go for like two minutes, that way the bathwater is clean. And then, you can do so much. You can stand as it rises, you can lie down and just get poured on (my personal fave), you can sit like some buddhist, and then when it is done, you can just finish with a good soak.

Of course, I have one of those fucking short bathtubs that are almost painful to lie in. So, it ruins everything, and when I get a house of my own, I am going to have one big ass bathtub. It will be a freaking fantasy.

Tongue_Ring said:
:lol: sounds like you're saying you douche the inside of your colon:lol:

hahahha

Well it still comes in contact with the water. I'm weird when it comes to shit like this. I clean the toilet seat before i sit on it ... even if i was the last one to sit on it!

Perpetual Catatonia said:
Well it still comes in contact with the water. I'm weird when it comes to shit like this. I clean the toilet seat before i sit on it ... even if i was the last one to sit on it!
the average adult male's bladder is 2x the size of an adult female bladder [female bladder smaller to acomodate shape of uterus] and the first thing a guy does when he wakes up is piss, so if he's got a 9-5 job and he takes a shower after pissing but before he goes to work, and if he covers his crotch with clothes that are actually clean after shower because has a corparate job where cleanliness is important [as opposed to working out of your house or car mechanic] then by the time he has to piss again, his hands are a thousand [perhaps a million?] times dirtier than his dick could possibly be [wrapped in clean cloth] so he should really be washing his hands before he touches his dick to piss the 2nd time