Bathory Reviews - can you list your choices?

You guys don't have to do it by tonight or anything. By this weekend (maybe Saturday) would be nice though. If everyone gets their reviews in by this week, I'll try to get the Bathory feature up by this Sunday.

"To Enter Your Mountain" is one of the most beautiful songs ever.

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, "Hammerheart" (the song) rules.

OK guys, we're on the final stretch. Here's a recap of what I have:

Ayeka - Destroyer of Worlds, In Conspiracy with Satan (tribute)
Black Winter Day - Nordland II, The Return
Erik - Hammerheart
J - Twilight of the Gods
NAD - Hammerheart
Russell - Nordland I

Papa Josh or En Vind Av Sorg - Blood Fire Death would look pretty good right about now.... *hint*

I'm surprised at how much 'classic' Bathory we appear to be missing here :confused: when everyone was saying which ones they were wanting to do I was anticipating a huge bias towards that era...

Ayeka said:
I'm surprised at how much 'classic' Bathory we appear to be missing here :confused: when everyone was saying which ones they were wanting to do I was anticipating a huge bias towards that era...
You mean pre-Viking? Yeah, you're right. Perhaps if Erik wants to write another, he can tackle the debut? I think PJ wants to do Blood on Ice...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea Im putting the finishing touches on "Under the Sign.." tonight, Ill try to have it to you by then.
:kickass:

JayKeeley said:
You mean pre-Viking? Yeah, you're right. Perhaps if Erik wants to write another, he can tackle the debut? I think PJ wants to do Blood on Ice...
I just have to say that if I'd've known there'd be that gap there's no fucking way I'd've volunteered to do Destroyer Of Worlds :loco: listening to that again to review it reminded me why I neglected it in the first place. But it's all good now anyway :)

JayKeeley said:
Ayeka - Destroyer of Worlds, In Conspiracy with Satan (tribute)
Black Winter Day - Nordland II, The Return
Erik - Hammerheart
J - Twilight of the Gods
NAD - Hammerheart
Russell - Nordland I
Add:

Papa Josh - Blood on Ice.

I'd imagine the feature would be better with "Under the Sign...", "Blood Fire Death", and "Bathory".

Update: I am doing Blood Fire Death. In fact, I'm close to wrapping it up.

Regardless of what else comes in now, this feature will launch tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted.