"Battle Metal" - with Fan-footage, taken from the coming DVD

Well not me either probably, provided that the next album reaches up to the standard set by The Varangian Way. I am however more of an extreme metal fan so I hope they won't stray too far into pop territories. I'm not one of those "they went pop so now I hate them" kind of people though hahaha. Take bands like In Flames, Paradise Lost and Skyclad for example - I don't like anything they've done for years (Whoracle, Draconian Times and Irrational Anthems respecitvely are the last albums I bought on release date and loved) but I listen to all on a regular basis and they all still belong to my absolute faves! Turisas will always be one of my fave bands, even if they go Rn'B on our asses :headbang:

Well not me either probably, provided that the next album reaches up to the standard set by The Varangian Way. I am however more of an extreme metal fan so I hope they won't stray too far into pop territories. I'm not one of those "they went pop so now I hate them" kind of people though hahaha. Take bands like In Flames, Paradise Lost and Skyclad for example - I don't like anything they've done for years (Whoracle, Draconian Times and Irrational Anthems respecitvely are the last albums I bought on release date and loved) but I listen to all on a regular basis and they all still belong to my absolute faves! Turisas will always be one of my fave bands, even if they go Rn'B on our asses :headbang:

I'm a fan of most music so I don't think I'll mind too much.
Besides they've delivered two (near hehe) perfect albums already
why would they stop now :)

Well, I couldn´t agree more. But imaging them drifting away into more and more pop territories makes somehow laugh, I simply couldnt imagine that at all...but well...

I mean, for me mostly counts the way they act live, and the whole live-spirit is the thing that counts most for me - so I necessarily don´t need "hard" albums as long as they rock live...

I never thought In Flames and Paradise Lost would be pop bands one day either :)

Just to clarify what I am saying here:

- I'm not saying Turisas has become a pop band.
- I think they've created two brilliant albums so far and I think they'll continue to deliver the goods!
- I won't start hating Turisas if they do become even more commercial.

All I was saying is that the new version of Battle Metal is a bit to smooth and soft for my taste and that I prefer the original. Actually I really prefer the original original (The Heart of Turisas) most of all. My fiancée who isn't much of a hardrock fan at all said that she prefers the new one "without all that screaming shit" though :lol:

Final note. TURISAS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Did someone say...TECHNOVIKING?!

l_9a80251701a0cea0f9efe07e9f1aff10.gif