TURISAS needs you crazy people for a new video! Act before July 25th!

at least you found already people joining you, I asked around at my friends and they were like "what the hell are ou demanding"

Quick Question about the Date, It says ''Act Before July 25th'' does that mean it should arrive in the mail before the 25th, or it needs to be mailed before the 25th. Just wondering because even if i hurry and act, im not sure how long it would take for some thing to get from USA to Finland in the mail.

How to submit your material for Turisas' upcoming DVD and music video.

The deadline for submissions is July 25th, so you need to act quick!!

1. Gather your warrior brothers and sisters to set up a group, or just be a lonely rider doing it all by yourself. Everything goes!

2. Get your outfits set. Use your imagination; fur, leather, black-red warpaint, swords and shields... or whatever you can get your hands on.

3. Find a suitable location in your area for the shoot. Local landmarks and related work best, but you can of course do whatever you feel like!

4. Go nuts and catch it all on tape in the best possible quality.

5. Burn the material (again, best possible quality) on a DVD or send us the DV-tape, or whatever you shot it on.

6. Download, print and sign the contract which you can find in pdf-format HERE. Remember, without the contract, we can not use your material.

7. Send the material together with the signed contract to the address below by July 25th. Also remember to add all the names to be credited! Unfortunately, we can not return any submitted materials.

"Turisas Fan Material"
Vasara Films Ltd.
Paasikiventie 2
13100 Hämeenlinna
Finland

8. Wait for the DVD/music video to be released and find yourself in it and your name(s) in the credits!

9. Feel proud about being a part of Turisas-history.

For questions, please contact: contact@vasara.info

Methinks that means postmarked. I hope it does, as I just ordered the Canon ZR850 so as to make an ass of myself, and payment for that coyote pelt arrived today at the furrier in New York...if this act does not get me named Turisas' honorary financial advisor, I do not know what will :lol:

I'n planning on making my vide submission tomorrow and Tuesday, I think I have about 4 people doing it with me which isn't that bad as I am the only Turisas fan I know in person :)
Damn at my friends, I friggin promote them loads but they're just not interested :/ :lol:

I give up, I just returned home and feel dead - and have masses to do the next week :(
I´m out -.-