TURISAS needs you crazy people for a new video! Act before July 25th!

Me and two friends are filming our part tomorrow, going shopping later today for things for a costume!
Shouldn't need much, as I've got a few things lying round the house I could put to good use. :lol:

I don't care how much postage is - I'll send it over with the quickest option I've got...well, it's really the only choice I've got if I want to get it to Europe in time, heh.

well damnit i cant do a submission, i only had 1 shot a grabbing some paint and something came up:bah:, and so i decided to spend my last few dollars I was gonna use and bought an air horn and scared people shitless today:heh:

Sampy Arctica™;7441676 said:
Did you buy a video camera especially for this?
'Cause that's fucking dedication right there...

I needed one anyway; I just moved up the date.

However, it turns out the friggin' coyote pelt was way too small. I can use it for the leggings in lieu of fake fur, though that still set me back. However, the odds of me getting a bear pelt over here in time for the 25th is slim to none :cry:

By the sounds of it, your costume is going to be much more realistic than mine. Walked around everywhere today trying to find stuff to use for our costumes. Found heaps of pirate sort of stuff. Nothing really viking-esque. I've got a fake tiger fur rug throw thing that I'm going to use, but there weren't any tigers where vikings lived...

:s

So did a bit of filming today...

l_715eb27caad7433580f72386f7a5473f.jpg

:D

Is 320x240 recording resolution OK? It likely isn't, but on the off-chance that it is, I shall submit something.

(I stink at anything camera or video-camera related apparently)

If you've only just got that camera, I don't think anyone expects you, or anyone else for that matter to have mastered its every function already!
As they haven't asked for a certain resolution, I wouldn't worry too much on it.
Can't wait to see it finished=)

That was not the only part; the pelt was too small to wear as a berserker, no one I knew nearby was available, and the solo option (firing the AK47 into the air) was a dud as the gun range is closed until the 26th anyway.

:cry:

At least I made enough today to recoup the loss...